Former Sony exclusive MLB The Show 21 is Coming to Xbox Game Pass on Day One

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
They really have to fix RTTS. This shot is trash now. I know they said they’re going to patch it. I have no interest in the cards and all that other Diamond league shyt. I been beasting down in the minors for two years and I’m still a 60. You just progress way too slow now.

I stop fukking with The Show because I saw they were taking RTTS down the same path as 2K My Player

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They really have to fix RTTS. This shyt is trash now. I know they said they’re going to patch it. I have no interest in the cards and all that other Diamond league shyt. I been beasting down in the minors for two years and I’m still a 60. You just progress way too slow now.

I stop fukking with The Show because I saw they were taking RTTS down the same path as 2K My Player

what did they do this year that differs so much and will someone like me who’s never played RTTS before still be “impacted” by these changes?

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The last baseball game I played before this was the MVP with Manny Ramirez on the cover and nothing has changed. Same pitching, same graphics, same animations, same hitting, same stupid dives and leaps. Why do people hype this up so much?

edit: don't get me wrong, it's fun. But it feels like a 20 year old game.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Haven’t played a baseball game since Dreamcast :russ:

Downloaded on gamepass for series X

Pretty fun game so far. I have zero plate discipline :mjlol:. I swing at everything

In the career mode every time I’m pitching I get zero run support. Double A Degrom :russ:
The last baseball game I played before this was the MVP with Manny Ramirez on the cover and nothing has changed. Same pitching, same graphics, same animations, same hitting, same stupid dives and leaps. Why do people hype this up so much?

Both of you, download Super Mega Baseball 3, has a free trial that is not a trial really as much as it's full access to part of the game. You can play online in weekly pennant races or offline. If you want to play full league franchise (online or offline) then you have to buy the full game. It's the best baseball game ever made and it's not even close.

Road20

All Star
Daps
Reppin
the Yay 510
I had the show 20 and I liked it. But the damn double plays :snoop:. Would hit in like five a game shyt used to piss me off lol. Even if the first pitch was straight down the middle you had to take it or else double play. And Tim Locastro was a cheat code lol

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
They really have to fix RTTS. This shyt is trash now. I know they said they’re going to patch it. I have no interest in the cards and all that other Diamond league shyt. I been beasting down in the minors for two years and I’m still a 60. You just progress way too slow now.

I play it a lot during downtime at work, I'm in year 3, almost won rookie of the year, I'm the cleanup batter for my team, have a 4-1 pitching record, narrowly missed the all-star game, and in the last month of year 3 and I'm only a 68 overall :dead:

At this point of the game in previous years I'd be atleast a 85 especially if I didn't simulate.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Its fukkin baseball how else is it supposed to play but like baseball??

You guys keep expecting some other shyt from a sports game.

What were you expecting, for it to play like Fifa??

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Maybe it would just easier to admit baseball is just not that interesting?

kQUwQFDqw1I740jRcFtpnAfkCz_b3lAsRK8-lIN5mmdWR3rMGaHidiaLsEvZGrpRPHW7FqMEm3OAQMQaT57RZNwPMpIr7-MXq3ApfE_T5eggPqTVDyGdRP7SU46CIisFt_FYpft88p6-yK56DA