Former Sony exclusive MLB The Show 21 is Coming to Xbox Game Pass on Day One

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I’m just not into baseball..... at all :scust:

same...haven’t been for a minute...but madden is trash and so is 2k so I figured lemme give it a try and see if this gets me interested in it again...crazy that it was my favorite sport growing up...used to love playing and reading about it

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Dudes just don't like Baseball but don't call this shyt trash. This game fire and a real simulation in a genre that's dying
Baseball is boring as shyt in person or on TV but this game is definitely nice...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
game is good so far keeping in mind I’ve only owned the game twice (MLB 15 and 19) and hardly played either one...I either got it heavily discounted or it was given away as part of PS+ monthly...I like the various options for gameplay...there’s probably at least 4 different ways each to hit, pitch, field, throw, etc. graphics/framerate are good...I’m not observing any stuttering on the XSX @CarltonJunior ...it’s just a personal matter of whether the game can hold my interest for nine innings a game over the course of a 162 game season when I haven’t followed a season of baseball in well over a decade...on a technical level tho the game is good so far

FYI user scores on metacritic are pretty decent for XSX (7.6) compared to PS5 (5.3)...I wonder what accounts for the difference...is it technical or are xbox users less critical since it’s on the system for the first time vs playstation users who are accustomed to the game so may understandably be more critical if they legitimately feel something is missing this year?

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
game is good so far keeping in mind I’ve only owned the game twice (MLB 15 and 19) and hardly played either one...I either got it heavily discounted or it was given away as part of PS+ monthly...I like the various options for gameplay...there’s probably at least 4 different ways each to hit, pitch, field, throw, etc. graphics/framerate are good...I’m not observing any stuttering on the XSX @CarltonJunior ...it’s just a personal matter of whether the game can hold my interest for nine innings a game over the course of a 162 game season when I haven’t followed a season of baseball in well over a decade...on a technical level tho the game is good so far

In other words this game should not have released on the XB1/XB1S :unimpressed:

The game looks graphically identical to last years PS4 game and runs like shyt on my console, I aint tryna cop it on the PS5 either :unimpressed: