Former Sony exclusive MLB The Show 21 is Coming to Xbox Game Pass on Day One

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I play it a lot during downtime at work, I'm in year 3, almost won rookie of the year, I'm the cleanup batter for my team, have a 4-1 pitching record, narrowly missed the all-star game, and in the last month of year 3 and I'm only a 68 overall :dead:

At this point of the game in previous years I'd be atleast a 85 especially if I didn't simulate.

Yeah, I made it to the Show after two years in the minors. I was a 68 when I did. I got an archetype pack and now I’m a 74. :mjlol:.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Haven’t been able to play since the last update. The patch crashes my RTTS, I was almost done with season 1.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why the fukk is it so hard to hit on here :dahell:

My RTTS player goes 1-4 or 0-4 every game. My franchise with the Braves I’ve only scored more than 2 points one time in ten games.

I have the difficulty on veteran but I don’t wanna lower it to rookie. Looks like I may have to :mjcry:

S/N: I gotta really fight for every win in my franchise. On 2K I stopped playing it cause it was too easy to win and got boring low key, even on Hall of Fame mode. I don’t have that issue with this game..I just wish I could hit better

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

My RTTS player goes 1-4 or 0-4 every game. My franchise with the Braves I’ve only scored more than 2 points one time in ten games.

I have the difficulty on veteran but I don’t wanna lower it to rookie. Looks like I may have to :mjcry:

S/N: I gotta really fight for every win in my franchise. On 2K I stopped playing it cause it was too easy to win and got boring low key, even on Hall of Fame mode. I don’t have that issue with this game..I just wish I could hit better

Just like real life.. What's the problem?

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside

Whats your Hitting View?I use Retro

The biggest Key is to just watch the Pitcher....check his Motion,Release and Location of the Pitch,treat it like a Boss Fight and youll get Results but also use the Dynamic Difficulty and itll set your Playstyle and mess wit the Sliders too

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Just like real life.. What's the problem?

I wanna be Babe Ruth off rip is the problem :mjgrin:

Whats your Hitting View?I use Retro

The biggest Key is to just watch the Pitcher....check his Motion,Release and Location of the Pitch,treat it like a Boss Fight and youll get Results but also use the Dynamic Difficulty and itll set your Playstyle and mess wit the Sliders too

I use The Show 16 view for hitting and pitching. Its the same view those old MLB 2K games used to have on 360 I’ve never tried anything else. I’ll practice with retro tomorrow though

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia

Don't chase pitches.. I don't even move the left stick. I just leave everything... The pitcher will eventually put something down the middle and that's when I go bang

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Don't chase pitches.. I don't even move the left stick. I just leave everything... The pitcher will eventually put something down the middle and that's when I go bang

I use buttons to hit instead of the analog..and I have the regular guess pitch instead of that yellow overlap thing that was in the batters box on default mode.

Is the yellow overlay thing helpful?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This is the greatest sports game ever made :wow:

It was raining during a game on my franchise, and they decided to have a rain delay for 45 min. in the 3rd inning. I had to decide to leave my pitcher in & risk him getting tired earlier or bringing in someone from the pen. I left him in and got rocked but I ended up winning. the level detail is amazing.

we been missing out Xbox brehs

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Brehs I don’t really follow baseball, but I used to play a couple of the old games on older consoles

I’m bored with 2k myleague and career mode as it’s too easy

Is this a game a non baseball diehard will appreciate?

edit: ps5 for reference