Former Prison Guard describes the smell of a woman's cell

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This needs to be required listening for new age nggas .

90% of what women do and say , especially on the internet, is propaganda to cover up their flaws and insecurities. And now more than ever they have succeeded. Got nggas believing the bullshyt and thinking that, literally, women’s shyt don’t stink

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
yeah i do remember at my job a LADY janitor told me that women bathrooms over the years are always nastier and smellier than men's. :manny:

I disagree, as a guy that used to clean women's restrooms at McDonald's and taco cabana

Women's bathrooms smelled different, but they were never nearly as nasty as the guys restrooms

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a man who's been in women's restrooms for a myriad of illegal reasons, he ain't lying. Not even a little bit.
Some people think when cats explain situations like this, they being mysognystic because THEY supposedly don't stink.
That ain't even the case.
A woman's shyt can produce various levels of funk so rancid it will make your tongue feel hairy.
Now imagine a bunch of less than stellar women in one enclosed area where the scent coagulates and cooperates with each other to raise the temperature of that room.
:scusthov:

And they claim the bottom of slave ships were filled with hundreds of black women bleeding on themselves for 3 straight months with no access to any kind of sanitary products or clean water to wash/bathe for wash/bathe,

:gurl:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
this, jesus. used to work as a janitor at a hospital out of high school. the shyt ive seen.
Before my job was remote we rented a building and shared a office floor with another company. One of the new hires told me they found shyt sitting next to the toilet in the women's bathroom. :scust:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
bananas. women can be... ungodly with their hygiene.

some years back, i kicked it with this chick. we in her apartment all day, watched the game and just talked. she was wrapped up in a blanket n shyt. later on, i told her i was gonna dip out. she took off her panties and said, "if you do that's on you".

😐

so we started kissing n shyt, and i started to rub the cooch. :dead: nikka that odor shifted my entire face and she knew it. so she got up and started running a bath, some shyt she should have done before i got there. bytch probably hadn't bathed in a week. she had this crazy ass look on her face. i slipped out that apartment, ran to my car and had to drive home with my arm hanging out the window. that broads ENTIRE apartment was stanking when she pulled her panties down. that had to have been the odor when they rolled lazarus stone back and his ass woke up. i needed to dip my hand in the wells of zim zim after that. i washed my ass ... ESPECIALLY my arm and that funk was on my arm for another day.
Had a broad take her panties off in my room and the whole room went stank. :scust: