Former Prison Guard describes the smell of a woman's cell

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
bananas. women can be... ungodly with their hygiene.

some years back, i kicked it with this chick. we in her apartment all day, watched the game and just talked. she was wrapped up in a blanket n shyt. later on, i told her i was gonna dip out. she took off her panties and said, "if you do that's on you".

😐

so we started kissing n shyt, and i started to rub the cooch. :dead: nikka that odor shifted my entire face and she knew it. so she got up and started running a bath, some shyt she should have done before i got there. bytch probably hadn't bathed in a week. she had this crazy ass look on her face. i slipped out that apartment, ran to my car and had to drive home with my arm hanging out the window. that broads ENTIRE apartment was stanking when she pulled her panties down. that had to have been the odor when they rolled lazarus stone back and his ass woke up. i needed to dip my hand in the wells of zim zim after that. i washed my ass ... ESPECIALLY my arm and that funk was on my arm for another day.

nikka same shyt happen to me... bad ass broad...panties came down smelt like spoil dr pepper and black n milds ..:what:.. went to the bathroom i can tell she took a hoe bath....

214-844-6311... called dallas time n temperature ...acted like i was on the phone ....n had a emergency never looked back...

i said to myself i aint never goin back to conroe

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This needs to be required listening for new age nggas .

90% of what women do and say , especially on the internet, is propaganda to cover up their flaws and insecurities. And now more than ever they have succeeded. Got nggas believing the bullshyt and thinking that, literally, women’s shyt don’t stink

Women without the guidance of men, stink something serious. Most musty women never get married, and for a good reason.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The girls in Jr High had a trash can in their toilets just for their used pads and such so they wouldnt try flush them.
They'd bring that whole can full to class and run around with the top off it whilst giggling..they know they're nasty :huhldup:

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
The girls in Jr High had a trash can in their toilets just for their used pads and such so they wouldnt try flush them.
They'd bring that whole can full to class and run around with the top off it whilst giggling..they know they're nasty :huhldup:
Thats fukkin disgusting

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
Not that it crosses ones mind, but I'd always thought period blood was red..its not really red red.
It's a monochromatic array of light to dark maroons..the funk alone is remiscent of death itself.
Cant fully describe it :huhldup:
And they got the nerve to change the liquid color on the pads commercial from blue to red:sadcam:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
bananas. women can be... ungodly with their hygiene.

some years back, i kicked it with this chick. we in her apartment all day, watched the game and just talked. she was wrapped up in a blanket n shyt. later on, i told her i was gonna dip out. she took off her panties and said, "if you do that's on you".

😐

so we started kissing n shyt, and i started to rub the cooch. :dead: nikka that odor shifted my entire face and she knew it. so she got up and started running a bath, some shyt she should have done before i got there. bytch probably hadn't bathed in a week. she had this crazy ass look on her face. i slipped out that apartment, ran to my car and had to drive home with my arm hanging out the window. that broads ENTIRE apartment was stanking when she pulled her panties down. that had to have been the odor when they rolled lazarus stone back and his ass woke up. i needed to dip my hand in the wells of zim zim after that. i washed my ass ... ESPECIALLY my arm and that funk was on my arm for another day.

I bet you ran to the car like
52690ee55471b2c64f615fdf4de5e2d6.gif

:pachaha:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I’ll never forget, was in Costa Rica back when tinder was still safe :whoa: matched with this chick she was like a local news anchor there :ehh: Bad af

Go back to her crib… and it’s a pigsty. :dead: Like I was blown away bc she was so well kept. That was the first red flag. But…I still smashed :mjgrin: And I noticed a lil odor. Nothing crazy, but …an odor nonetheless.

Ffwd a year we meet for a weekend out there and when I tell you I have never smelled a box that bad :damn: It was insane, like immediately when the clothes came off that small room was engulfed. It was so bad that on a 3 day weekend we did not fukk. I just kept making excuses.

We still follow each other on IG her pics are insane. Always dressed up thick af bad af, and you’d never guess that box smells like got….damn

Last edited:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
And they claim the bottom of slave ships were filled with hundreds of black women bleeding on themselves for 3 straight months with no access to any kind of sanitary products or clean water to wash/bathe for wash/bathe,

:gurl:
No bytch what they did is stacked the young slave women who were bleeding on top of the older women who no longer shed menses, so all the waste from the younger women dropped down on to the older women and 600 years later that little seed of resentment has grown so large that you have an entire generation of women that now hate their daughters and no one questions where that stem from

The war is psychogenic