Daps
JBO set right now

bear-sniffing-spartan370.gif

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
RDCs would stay beating us over the head when we would lose focus in boot camp and it would get attributed to having p*ssy on the brain. We would get the takes of the ol wolf p*ssy females and all the unbelievable shyt they were doing over there that would make us not even want no p*ssy. At that time in life I couldn't grasp the thought of not wanting p*ssy, I immediately understood before I even got to my first command........thise slow people they just released into the world came in female form and my God some of the shyt ........the shut that was taking place was unholy

19688-8e87e9ee411744fb977e4b23a881cba0.jpg

giphy.gif

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
As a man who's been in women's restrooms for a myriad of illegal reasons, he ain't lying. Not even a little bit.
Some people think when cats explain situations like this, they being mysognystic because THEY supposedly don't stink.
That ain't even the case.
A woman's shyt can produce various levels of funk so rancid it will make your tongue feel hairy.
Now imagine a bunch of less than stellar women in one enclosed area where the scent coagulates and cooperates with each other to raise the temperature of that room.
:scusthov: