Former Prison Guard describes the smell of a woman's cell

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago

Disturbing. Hearing him describe the funk and how it hit him reminded me of when i went to a sewage treatment plant for a high school Biology trip. The smell was so bad you could almost feel it. I asked a worker if he got used to the smell and he said no and he had been there for years.

I do not even know how they could leave them smelling like that, barbaric shyt.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
kevin-hart-what.gif
Is he crying or is his eyes runny?!?!

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
bananas. women can be... ungodly with their hygiene.

some years back, i kicked it with this chick. we in her apartment all day, watched the game and just talked. she was wrapped up in a blanket n shyt. later on, i told her i was gonna dip out. she took off her panties and said, "if you do that's on you".

šŸ˜

so we started kissing n shyt, and i started to rub the cooch. :dead: nikka that odor shifted my entire face and she knew it. so she got up and started running a bath, some shyt she should have done before i got there. bytch probably hadn't bathed in a week. she had this crazy ass look on her face. i slipped out that apartment, ran to my car and had to drive home with my arm hanging out the window. that broads ENTIRE apartment was stanking when she pulled her panties down. that had to have been the odor when they rolled lazarus stone back and his ass woke up. i needed to dip my hand in the wells of zim zim after that. i washed my ass ... ESPECIALLY my arm and that funk was on my arm for another day.