Former Prison Guard describes the smell of a woman's cell

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I felt bad for my boy. He was like 24 and a virgin. Took him to a strip club. Got one of the $1 lap dances. The stripper wrapper her legs around his head and grinded. It was his first time that close to a p*ssy and was asking afterwards "is it supposed to smell like that" lol. She had done the same to me and that shyt had me ready to vomit.
:ohhh:You friends with Jerrod Carmichael?

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This is how it is for everyone we all have to work hard to put a roof over our heads

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Breh I was going to make a thread off this video I saw on Twitter but it looks like it belongs right here and I don't know where this is from

Saw what happened to ol boy on YouTube:francis:

I'd be food in that situation

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Recall a stripper that still has me smelling that in my nostrils til this day, at least 9 years ago

I felt bad for my boy. He was like 24 and a virgin. Took him to a strip club. Got one of the $1 lap dances. The stripper wrapper her legs around his head and grinded. It was his first time that close to a p*ssy and was asking afterwards "is it supposed to smell like that" lol. She had done the same to me and that shyt had me ready to vomit.
Went through something similar two days ago........It'll be a long ass time before I ever go back :francis:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Yep or throwing out the trash in a woman’s bathroom. The smell makes you want to quit right there and just walk out
I remember one time I went to clean and it smelt like a dead racc00n, no bullshyt. Only problem with mens washroom was when some dude pissed on the seat, I'd clean it with the mop head

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
RDCs would stay beating us over the head when we would lose focus in boot camp and it would get attributed to having p*ssy on the brain. We would get the tales of the ol wolf p*ssy females and all the unbelievable shyt they were doing over there that would make us not even want no p*ssy. At that time in life I couldn't grasp the thought of not wanting p*ssy.......... I immediately understood before I even got to my first command........those slow people they just released into the world came in female form too and my God some of the shyt ........the shyt that was taking place was unholy

Drop some tales....

I know you got stories.