Former Prison Guard describes the smell of a woman's cell

morris

Superstar
Daps
Why nikka they committed crimes fukk em
depending on the crime. long time ago I was in a car with a friend and his brother. it was a minor traffic stop I was questioned by the cop. thankfully he let me off with a warning. later, ,y crew revealed they had warrants and drugs on them. I could've been screwed for years and literally been a dumb innocent dude

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
I use to clean women's restrooms and it changed my entire perspective on the female specimen. The things I smelt, saw and cleaned took my innocence away and destroyed any naive illusions I had about women being the cleaner of the sex.

Co sign. My first job out of college was manager at Target. Boy the womens restroom was disgusting.

Used tampons bloody drawers on the floor. That's when I realized women are full of shyt when it comes to cleanliness

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The smell gave breh the Biggie Smalls Eyes

sddefault.jpg

Nah not the GRAT (greatest rapper of all time)

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No bytch what they did is stacked the young slave women who were bleeding on top of the older women who no longer shed menses, so all the waste from the younger women dropped down on to the older women and 600 years later that little seed of resentment has grown so large that you have an entire generation of women that now hate their daughters and no one questions where that stem from

The war is psychogenic

The war is on common sense which you have none

You believe the ships were full of menstral blood, urine and feces…..as well as enough drinkable water and food for 300 captives and the crew

Vivid imagination

No common sense

:snoop:

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Corn was cultivated in Mexico 9000 years ago. The corn referred to in the Bible is not what you’re referring to

How many “ears” of wheat rye or barley are typically produced on a stalk?

Now how many ears of corn are usually produced on a stalk?

Now reread Genesis 41:5

And this time use some common sense

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
The war is on common sense which you have none

You believe the ships were full of menstral blood, urine and feces…..as well as enough drinkable water and food for 300 captives and the crew

Vivid imagination

No common sense

So if you think that was impossible back then, then how did CACs manage to get here from Europe en masse? :jbhmm:

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if you think that was impossible back then, then how did CACs manage to get here from Europe en masse? :jbhmm:

I don’t think they were packed in like sardines, and unless they were indentured servants, I think they paid for their own food and water for the trip:skip:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
No bytch what they did is stacked the young slave women who were bleeding on top of the older women who no longer shed menses, so all the waste from the younger women dropped down on to the older women and 600 years later that little seed of resentment has grown so large that you have an entire generation of women that now hate their daughters and no one questions where that stem from

The war is psychogenic
Willie Lynch was not a myth.