Forgive me, this dude @StillBenefited is wylin...But where you putting your gun before sex at a girl's crib?

I'm putting it....

• On the nightstand.

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Tucked in my clothes pile, unseen.

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Nowhere. The gun stays on me at all times!

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • I don't have a gun. I'm an unarmed ass nerd.

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • In her drawer.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Under her bed.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Somewhere else

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The act of placing a gun on a nightstand before engaging in sex is deeply concerning and can insinuate several things, but the context and circumstances surrounding the event will determine its specific implications. Here are a few interpretations, but it's essential to approach such situations with caution and prioritize safety:

1. Coercion or Threat: The most immediate concern is that the gun might be used as a means to coerce or force the other person into sex against their will. If one partner did not feel safe refusing the advances of the other, then the act may constitute rape or sexual assault.
  2. Intimidation: Even if the act itself was consensual, placing a gun in plain view can be a form of intimidation. This can be used to establish a power dynamic where one person feels more in control, and the other feels more vulnerable.
  3. A Test or Manipulation: The act might be a psychological "test" or manipulation, perhaps to gauge the other person's reactions, trust, or boundaries.

:laugh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I've fukked drunk women.
I've pressured women into fukking,with my gun on the nightstand.
I've had women say no,and continued the foreplay,they reciprocated but could still tell a court they said "no".

bb1f8923-cd4a-4f3c-84e4-4bbeb1fd7085_text.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In my state your gun should be in a safe and the clip should be in another safe. So that's where I would keep it. Why would I pull out my gun before I have sex?

Some people dont want to go into dangerous neighborhoods. And have encounters with women with chest tattoos unarmed. If you were at home you wouldnt need a gun:gucci:.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
"By todays standards we have all probably "raped" numerous women. Thats why all these men coming at Cosbys neck should understand,if they happened to be relevant 10 years from now,or even tommorow actually. They could easily be "Cosby".
We can't be Cosby unless we got the Qualuude plug.

#MythBusted #ConsentIsKey

:camby:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
If you didn't know where it started, how are you calling it corny and taking his side? Is people bringing it up more "corny" than him doing it?

"Then call the fukking cops then."

"Yes, hello, police? I'm calling to report a sexual assault. The suspect? A poster on the coli who goes by Still Benefited. His real name? I don't know. The victim? I don't know. When? I don't know. Where? I don't know. Oh, I'm a fukking idiot and I've wasted your time? You are correct. Okay, you have a good day too."

You were saying questionable shyt in the thread about Blueface tricking girls into drinking too, so you are looking suspect as fukk out here.
nikka ... Somebody already posted what he said, to catch me up to speed on the situation.
I wrote a response.

nikkaz making jokes or bringing up a situation about rape just to diss the dude is corny.
Unless you gonna actually do something about in real life....

Your play conversation to the cops is exactly how ridiculous it would be in real life. The cops would tell y'all to shut the fukk up and stop joking about real shyt.

And nikka, for the bolded.
I said what the fukk I said. I don't Give a fukk what you think.

But other than that, Good Morning Brother

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The comma changes everything,the pressure and the gun are seperate. But they basically proved my exact point over the years without realizing.

The entire point of the post is that a woman with a vendetta,or looking for a comeup. Could come along 10 years later and take things that are NOT rape,out of context. Turn it around and paint the visual that it was rape. Thecoli did the exact thing 2 weeks after I made the post,took it out of context:mjlol:

You would have to believe that I believe intimidating a woman into sex with a gun isnt ALWAYS rape. For my post to even make any kind of sense. Im clearly naming things that are not rape. But I just take it as a running joke from the less intelligent. Because they will debate you in one thread. But in the next thread where they have no rebuttal its "bu bu but you had a gun on the dresser:damn:".

Now thats pressure:respect:
Bro whether you meant it or not... All I see is these internet nikkaz trying to become bullies.

Whether it's you, or some other dude or female on here.
It's these weird ass post and threads disrespecting people and they all try to gang up.

This is what happens when you give the cornballz and nerds power. They become with they hate.
Bunch of white women loving, pandering ass bullies.

And yes, pressuring women to have sex with a gun on the table is Rape. No matter where the comma is placed...
But I'm sure you knew that.... ofcourse
Good day

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
friend of mine lives in a bad neighborhood

don’t really go over there too often anymore

but I leave it in the car if her kids home

if not…I just keep it in my pocket

not like my pants staying on that long anyway :mjgrin: