Forgive me, this dude @StillBenefited is wylin...But where you putting your gun before sex at a girl's crib?

I'm putting it....

• On the nightstand.

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Tucked in my clothes pile, unseen.

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Nowhere. The gun stays on me at all times!

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • I don't have a gun. I'm an unarmed ass nerd.

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • In her drawer.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Under her bed.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Somewhere else

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
woah, this is crazy

I would think to leave the gun in my bag/backpack where my soap, toothbrush/toothpaste and deoderant are. Things that I MIGHT need for just in case. Or in my jacket pocket if I work a jacket. Backpack and jacket might be on the dresser, but she most likely wouldn't see the gun.

Then again, what kind of person is she that I have to show the gun to begin with? Iono man, I took alot of risks going to the hood in Detroit without a gun so...Only thing I ever had was a knife/machete in the trunk :yeshrug:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro whether you meant it or not... All I see is these internet nikkaz trying to become bullies.

Whether it's you, or some other dude or female on here.
It's these weird ass post and threads disrespecting people and they all try to gang up.

This is what happens when you give the cornballz and nerds power. They become with they hate.
Bunch of white women loving, pandering ass bullies.

And yes, pressuring women to have sex with a gun on the table is Rape. No matter where the comma is placed...
But I'm sure you knew that.... ofcourse
Good day

The comma is very important,you cant say "pressured women with a gun" if the pressure is seperate from the gun. You can peer pressure a woman by guilting her for wasting your damn time. Guilt her by acting fake sad "It was almost a perfect night:mjcry:". Or simply by asking repeatedly while watching Love and Basketball. If the gun is already out,why hasnt the woman reacted to it if its a problem?

They are trying to pain the picture that I pull my dikk out and say "I really really wanna smash:demonic:". THEN sit the gun on the dresser,or put it there just prior to pulling my dikk out:mjlol:

No the gun is already there,but pressure is occuring throughout the date. A woman could in retrospect say I pressured her with the new coercion laws. And there was a gun present,so she could make it sound like what it wasnt. Just like thecoli is doing now,point proven#WeCanAllBeCosby:respect:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The comma is very important,you cant say "pressured women with a gun" if the pressure is seperate from the gun. You can peer pressure a woman by guilting her for wasting your damn time. Guilt her by acting fake sad "It was almost a perfect night:mjcry:". Or simply by asking repeatedly while watching Love and Basketball. If the gun is already out,why hasnt the woman reacted to it if its a problem?

They are trying to pain the picture that I pull my dikk out and say "I really really wanna smash:demonic:". THEN sit the gun on the dresser,or put it there just prior to pulling my dikk out:mjlol:

No the gun is already there,but pressure is occuring throughout the date. A woman could in retrospect say I pressured her with the new coercion laws. And there was a gun present,so she could make it sound like what it wasnt. Just like thecoli is doing now,point proven#WeCanAllBeCosby:respect:
Bro.... You got me looking crazy out here

The "pressure" part is an issue within itself. You ain't even need to add the "with a gun" part before or after the comma, for it to raise eyebrows.

I don't know if I'm misunderstanding your responses.
But I'm just saying... Unless thecoli brigade is gonna do something in real life, there's no need to keep bringing up something serious like rape.

(I think I'm taking the situation too seriously and fukking up the thread...my badd y'all)

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember this thread, He was on some "she acted scared shyt" and Ivery avoided interacting with dude since I read that.

Prove it,and take a ban for 90 days if thats not true. This is what should happen to women who falsely accuse men. You do the time you tried to make me do:respect:

I challenge any of you who keep saying this to show that. Seems simple doesnt it folks?
Here are the threads you will need

Now why they leave the comma out when trying to hang me if it meant nothing:jbhmm:? The comma and context changes everything

Last edited:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Prove it,and take a ban for 90 days if thats not true. This is what should happen to women who falsely accuse men. You do the time you tried to make me do:respect:

I challenge any of you who keep saying this to show that. Seems simple doesnt it folks?
The onus is on you to clear your name. I didnt make this thread and I've never interacted with you. Not even invested enough to do a search.

I just know that whatever your reply/defense was in the original thread was, it was suspect enough for me to make that mental note. Make your own thread and clear your name for good. You can get several of us in this thread banned if it is false!

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The onus is on you to clear your name. I didnt make this thread and I've never interacted with you. Not even invested enough to do a search.

I just know that whatever your reply/defense was in the original thread was, it was suspect enough for me to make that mental note. Make your own thread and clear your name for good. You can get several of us in this thread banned if it is false!

Somebody who is not lazy,do this man a favor. I just posted the original thread. Find the post where I said "She acted scared shyt". Or anything of the sort

This is like that episode of the simpsons where Homer innocently pulled a gummy bear off a womans ass. And they wanted to get him out the paint:mjlol:

Last edited:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nikka ... Somebody already posted what he said, to catch me up to speed on the situation.
I wrote a response.

nikkaz making jokes or bringing up a situation about rape just to diss the dude is corny.
Unless you gonna actually do something about in real life....

Your play conversation to the cops is exactly how ridiculous it would be in real life. The cops would tell y'all to shut the fukk up and stop joking about real shyt.

And nikka, for the bolded.
I said what the fukk I said. I don't Give a fukk what you think.

But other than that, Good Morning Brother
You just said a whole lot of nothing. Dude tries to come off as righteous, and more intelligent than everyone else, a normal person would think that reminding him that he casually admitted to raping women is fair game. But everyone should stop bringing it up because it's "corny" according to you.

YOU said to call the cops, and yes, I pointed out that was a ridiculous statement.

Don't reply again if you don't give a fukk what I think, which works for me, because I think you're either a rape apologist, sympathizer, or just plain practitioner, and I don't really converse with your ilk.