Forgive me, this dude @StillBenefited is wylin...But where you putting your gun before sex at a girl's crib?

I'm putting it....

• On the nightstand.

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Tucked in my clothes pile, unseen.

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Nowhere. The gun stays on me at all times!

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • I don't have a gun. I'm an unarmed ass nerd.

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • In her drawer.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Under her bed.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Somewhere else

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters

xxxBDSMxxx

fidelio
Daps
Reppin
Mentmore Towers
art-books_25_alex-colville-pacific.jpg

Alex Colville, Pacific, 1967

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
I'm tired of discussing this shyt. This ain't like he coincidentally put the gun on the nightstand and then a troll made a joke about it.

The nikka CLEARLY, PLAIN AS DAY explained how he put a gun on the nightstand to coerce/intimidate a woman into having sex with him. Why the fukk would he even type some shyt like that? I don't know. But the fact remains

HE SAID THAT shyt! Somebody pull up the damn post! :dead:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Hey yo....
I feel like this "gun on the nightstand" rape thing is a running joke concerning the @Still Benefited dude.
Everytime the nikka tries to make a point, y'all hit him with a random gun on the nightstand reference lol

How long ago did this whole thing start.

If he really did it then its fukked up

But dudes go to far with that running joke shyt…

Mfers on here “running joke” is my father molested me…nikkas think thats funny when ain’t shyt funny about it…Now personally if my father drop dead in front of me I would have an extra skip to my step…..but one thing mfers not gonna do is lie on that man’s name…

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
And sadly this is only one of many inflammatory post presented by thecoli.

"By todays standards we have all probably "raped" numerous women. Thats why all these men coming at Cosbys neck should understand,if they happened to be relevant 10 years from now,or even tommorow actually. They could easily be "Cosby".

"I've fukked drunk women.
I've pressured women into fukking,with my gun on the nightstand.
I've had women say no,and continued the foreplay
,they reciprocated but could still tell a court they said "no". And there really is no "Bu bu but...." to counter that because no supposedly means no,and has always meant no,and will always mean no"

Crazy how a simple comma changes everything.
Clearly the pressure and the pistol are seperate. In context Im listing things that werent rape. But could be spun by a woman to be rape in this modern era. Where women are encouraged to find victimhood where there is none. Why would I list something like intimidating a woman into sex,which has never NOT been rape? Humble apology accepted:respect:

@mag357 @RickyDiBiase

Here y'all go. Case closed.

Good night Coli.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Now everybody on thecoli got bytches :russ:

But anyway... I don't know the context of the gun on the nightstand shyt.
So let me stay out of it

mag357

Superstar
Daps
If he really did it then its fukked up

But dudes go to far with that running joke shyt…

Mfers on here “running joke” is my father molested me…nikkas think thats funny when ain’t shyt funny about it…Now personally if my father drop dead in front of me I would have an extra skip to my step…..but one thing mfers not gonna do is lie on that man’s name…
They be say your father molested you???? :what:

Where the fukk that even come from. smh. shyts crazy

I see it's time for me to get the fukk off this site again smh

mag357

Superstar
Daps
And sadly this is only one of many inflammatory post presented by thecoli.

"By todays standards we have all probably "raped" numerous women. Thats why all these men coming at Cosbys neck should understand,if they happened to be relevant 10 years from now,or even tommorow actually. They could easily be "Cosby".

"I've fukked drunk women.
I've pressured women into fukking,with my gun on the nightstand.
I've had women say no,and continued the foreplay,they reciprocated but could still tell a court they said "no". And there really is no "Bu bu but...." to counter that because no supposedly means no,and has always meant no,and will always mean no"

Crazy how a simple comma changes everything.
Clearly the pressure and the pistol are seperate. In context Im listing things that werent rape. But could be spun by a woman to be rape in this modern era. Where women are encouraged to find victimhood where there is none. Why would I list something like intimidating a woman into sex,which has never NOT been rape? Humble apology accepted:respect:

Good night breh

:francis:My dumbass would read this before bed….

@Still Benefited stay the fukk away from me you sicko
Yea... Wow.
Ummm, I actually get what he's saying.

But the pressuring with gun on the nightstand thing.
I think even he has to look at that and say there isn't really a grey area with that.

I actually think this is a good topic and dudes have to come to realize there's shyt that we do that we brush off but it was a terrible experience to the woman.

But Bro even typing that out, he should have read that and felt like shyt.

But for people to constantly bring it up and use it as a joke against him, thats terrible too.
Let that shyt go.
That shyt ain't funny

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Yea... Wow.
Ummm, I actually get what he's saying.

But the pressuring with gun on the nightstand thing.
I think even he has to look at that and say there isn't really a grey area with that.

I actually think this is a good topic and dudes have to come to realize there's shyt that we do that we brush off but it was a terrible experience to the woman.

But Bro even typing that out, he should have read that and felt like shyt.

But for people to constantly bring it up and use it as a joke against him, thats terrible too.
Let that shyt go.
That shyt ain't funny

Nobody using it "as a joke" against him.

He wasnt joking.

We aint joking.

Heres hoping this is the last thing he ever reads.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
It's not a joke. He is a fukking rapist. What do you expect people to say when he is trying to talk from a high horse?
Cool. U don't like the guy cause he's a rapist... Got it.
Why is it brought up and a topic tho. I don't get it