Forgive me, this dude @StillBenefited is wylin...But where you putting your gun before sex at a girl's crib?

I'm putting it....

• On the nightstand.

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Tucked in my clothes pile, unseen.

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Nowhere. The gun stays on me at all times!

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • I don't have a gun. I'm an unarmed ass nerd.

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • In her drawer.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Under her bed.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Somewhere else

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea... Wow.
Ummm, I actually get what he's saying.

But the pressuring with gun on the nightstand thing.
I think even he has to look at that and say there isn't really a grey area with that.

I actually think this is a good topic and dudes have to come to realize there's shyt that we do that we brush off but it was a terrible experience to the woman.

But Bro even typing that out, he should have read that and felt like shyt.

But for people to constantly bring it up and use it as a joke against him, thats terrible too.
Let that shyt go.
That shyt ain't funny

The comma changes everything,the pressure and the gun are seperate. But they basically proved my exact point over the years without realizing.

The entire point of the post is that a woman with a vendetta,or looking for a comeup. Could come along 10 years later and take things that are NOT rape,out of context. Turn it around and paint the visual that it was rape. Thecoli did the exact thing 2 weeks after I made the post,took it out of context:mjlol:

You would have to believe that I believe intimidating a woman into sex with a gun isnt ALWAYS rape. For my post to even make any kind of sense. Im clearly naming things that are not rape. But I just take it as a running joke from the less intelligent. Because they will debate you in one thread. But in the next thread where they have no rebuttal its "bu bu but you had a gun on the dresser:damn:".

Now thats pressure:respect:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Never know what you want, I'ma leave that tool on never know who home, I learned that from a Biggie song.:troll:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Hey yo....
I feel like this "gun on the nightstand" rape thing is a running joke concerning the @Still Benefited dude.
Everytime the nikka tries to make a point, y'all hit him with a random gun on the nightstand reference lol

How long ago did this whole thing start.

Then call the fukkin cops then.
If you ain't doing nothing but just using it to diss a nikka.... Then I don't know what you would call it.
Buts it's fukkin corny
If you didn't know where it started, how are you calling it corny and taking his side? Is people bringing it up more "corny" than him doing it?

"Then call the fukking cops then."

"Yes, hello, police? I'm calling to report a sexual assault. The suspect? A poster on the coli who goes by Still Benefited. His real name? I don't know. The victim? I don't know. When? I don't know. Where? I don't know. Oh, I'm a fukking idiot and I've wasted your time? You are correct. Okay, you have a good day too."

You were saying questionable shyt in the thread about Blueface tricking girls into drinking too, so you are looking suspect as fukk out here.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
What's worse is the lame ass nikkas actually trying to provide cover for this dyslexic fake deep smart dumb ass rapist mf and that's AFTER the receipts.

"I don't know why y'all keep bringing it up."

"IDC he's still cool with me."

You retarded bytch made fool ass nikkas can die with him and nothing of value would be lost.:camby:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's worse is the lame ass nikkas actually trying to provide cover for this dyslexic fake deep smart dumb ass rapist mf and that's AFTER the receipts.

"I don't know why y'all keep bringing it up."

"IDC he's still cool with me."

You retarded bytch made fool ass nikkas can die with him and nothing of value would be lost.:camby:

You see it, that rape apologist is going hard to defend dude, the sad thing is with the attitudes towards women on here I'm not surprised :snoop:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
@Still Benefited used to go by the name StillNotSoft & has been posting here for years. I think he's from the west coast too. The gun rapist name was Benefited & I think he retired his account because of that story so I don't think they're the same poster lol