Forgive me, this dude @StillBenefited is wylin...But where you putting your gun before sex at a girl's crib?

I'm putting it....

• On the nightstand.

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Tucked in my clothes pile, unseen.

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Nowhere. The gun stays on me at all times!

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • I don't have a gun. I'm an unarmed ass nerd.

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • In her drawer.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Under her bed.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Somewhere else

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I didnt think you did,im only using you as a teachable moment.

Message to the youth,these are the unserious cast of characters you have to deal with in life. Make bold allegations,and furthermore lies. But when they get confronted and get their moment to convict. Suddenly its "Oh i could be wrong,I dont reallly care:whoa:". Seems like this person should have shut the fukk up then doesnt it:respect:?
shut your bytch ass up! All you gotta do is post the shyt in this thread. No one cares enough about yo punk ass to go looking for a thread. I wrote you off when you posted that ho shyt. Punch the air without me inadequate ass nikka!

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Shame on you for the thread title switch OP. But it only took Judas 30 pieces of silver too:respect:

Understand this will only push me to go harder. Its been on my spirit that maybe I was being too kind and too humble. Ill allow God to direct me further.
I didn't see that original post before I made the thread :ufdup:

I only saw the references to the post. I don't condone coercion.

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
One of the worst posters. always on some holier than thou shyt, and is an admitted rapist :dead:
I swear he wasn't like this until brehs started calling him a rapist. It's like he admitted to being a sexual deviant, and instead of admitting his faults and swearing to do better, he starts acting like some holier than thou figure who's morally above everyone else.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shut your bytch ass up! All you gotta do is post the shyt in this thread. No one cares enough about yo punk ass to go looking for a thread. I wrote you off when you posted that ho shyt. Punch the air without me inadequate ass nikka!

The hell im supposed to post,a letter of recommendation from former sex partners?

I explained what I was saying already. Yall say context and commas dont matter. What else needs to be said?

I know you dont expect me to beg for a coli pardon:picard:? Ill just send a prayer up on everyone yapping and dapping:respect:?#GodGotMe

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Men, I hope y’all start to listen when women tell you that men can be fukking terrifying.
Nobody disbelieves this. It's just the internet bullshyt like, "I was standing in line at Walmart, and the guy behind me told me I was pretty, he was totally sexualizing me!" and then the responses saying how lucky she is that she didn't get raped, that makes people cast doubt.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You just said a whole lot of nothing. Dude tries to come off as righteous, and more intelligent than everyone else, a normal person would think that reminding him that he casually admitted to raping women is fair game. But everyone should stop bringing it up because it's "corny" according to you.

YOU said to call the cops, and yes, I pointed out that was a ridiculous statement.

Don't reply again if you don't give a fukk what I think, which works for me, because I think you're either a rape apologist, sympathizer, or just plain practitioner, and I don't really converse with your ilk.

Oh I see,we cosigning sodomites on that sick puppy shyt over the righteous:scust:

You wouldn't fukk Brandon Ingram :mjtf:

:pachaha:

I get it we welcome all demographics here on Nucoli. Wouldnt want to offend,we need to expand the brand:picard:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Bro whether you meant it or not... All I see is these internet nikkaz trying to become bullies.

Whether it's you, or some other dude or female on here.
It's these weird ass post and threads disrespecting people and they all try to gang up.

This is what happens when you give the cornballz and nerds power. They become with they hate.
Bunch of white women loving, pandering ass bullies.

And yes, pressuring women to have sex with a gun on the table is Rape. No matter where the comma is placed...
But I'm sure you knew that.... ofcourse
Good day

White winmenz. :banderas::blessed:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
kct9f3xith261.gif

...da fukk goin' on?