Forgive me, this dude @StillBenefited is wylin...But where you putting your gun before sex at a girl's crib?

I'm putting it....

• On the nightstand.

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Tucked in my clothes pile, unseen.

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Nowhere. The gun stays on me at all times!

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • I don't have a gun. I'm an unarmed ass nerd.

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • In her drawer.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Under her bed.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Somewhere else

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
@Still Benefited used to go by the name StillNotSoft & has been posting here for years. I think he's from the west coast too. The gun rapist name was Benefited & I think he retired his account because of that story so I don't think they're the same poster lol

Dude just admitted it was him.

Are you his alt account?

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I already know,if these dudes were on Family Fued. And needed the top answer to this question to win the game. Its no question in my mind which one they would pick.

But many of them are suburbanites and date square black girls into anime and "pawgs". They cant fathom women not being afraid of a black man with a gun. The only ones who would probably feel fear are the ones who are trying to set you up. And thats the entire point of having a gun on the dresser,minimize conflict. Or just because its the obvious choice, because nightstands are where you place items you want easily accesible:mjlol:

We strongly reccomend not to try this in the #WeCanAllBeCosby era. But if you feel your in a potentially dangerous situation. Possibily out of bounds,or dealing with prostitutes like many of you here do. I wont say not to do it:respect:
You said yourself you put the gun on the nightstand with the Intention to coerce her into sex you fukking rapist.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If you didn't know where it started, how are you calling it corny and taking his side? Is people bringing it up more "corny" than him doing it?

"Then call the fukking cops then."

"Yes, hello, police? I'm calling to report a sexual assault. The suspect? A poster on the coli who goes by Still Benefited. His real name? I don't know. The victim? I don't know. When? I don't know. Where? I don't know. Oh, I'm a fukking idiot and I've wasted your time? You are correct. Okay, you have a good day too."

You were saying questionable shyt in the thread about Blueface tricking girls into drinking too, so you are looking suspect as fukk out here.

nikka really said call the police :laff:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you didn't know where it started, how are you calling it corny and taking his side? Is people bringing it up more "corny" than him doing it?

"Then call the fukking cops then."

"Yes, hello, police? I'm calling to report a sexual assault. The suspect? A poster on the coli who goes by Still Benefited. His real name? I don't know. The victim? I don't know. When? I don't know. Where? I don't know. Oh, I'm a fukking idiot and I've wasted your time? You are correct. Okay, you have a good day too."

You were saying questionable shyt in the thread about Blueface tricking girls into drinking too, so you are looking suspect as fukk out here.

Please call them,with the caviat that if Im proven innocent you will do the jail time you wanted me to do. I promise to fully cooperate.

Police-So Benefited,did you pressure women into fukking,with a gun on the dresser(comma clearly seperates the gun from the pressure):patrice:

Benefited-Yes I did in some cases officer. The women I dealt with were actually from the streets. The suburbanites who called you have a misunderstanding.

Officer-Well guilty into proven innocent,so were going to take you down to the station.

Benefited-What If I told you I never had a woman not come back for seconds?probably thirds?

Officer-Sorry to bother you sir,enjoy your evening:hubie:

If they contacted the so called victims yall speak of. They would probably ask the cops for my phone number,I say this humbly:respect: