Forgive me, this dude @StillBenefited is wylin...But where you putting your gun before sex at a girl's crib?

I'm putting it....

• On the nightstand.

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Tucked in my clothes pile, unseen.

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Nowhere. The gun stays on me at all times!

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • I don't have a gun. I'm an unarmed ass nerd.

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • In her drawer.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Under her bed.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Somewhere else

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Somebody who is not lazy,do this man a favor. I just posted the original thread. Find the post where I said "She acted scared shyt". Or anything of the sort

This is like that episode of the simpsons where Homer innocently pulled a gummy bear off a womans ass. And they wanted to get him out the paint:mjlol:
I looked for the thread on the front page, I didn't see it. I'm always willing to admit when I am wrong. Maybe it doesn't matter to you to clear it up... It doesn't matter enough to me to seek it out. I understand that moral standings are as diverse as the inhabitants of the earth. Do you!

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
....But I'm just saying... Unless thecoli brigade is gonna do something in real life, there's no need to keep bringing up something serious like rape....

(I think I'm taking the situation too seriously and fukking up the thread...my badd y'all)
-Thid is stupid. People know & interact with this person on here, not in real life. This is obviously the place to bring the shyt up.

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
Y’all so feminine man…breh explained his post and it makes sense in context…and his overall point in that post is a very important one

and there’s nothing wrong w being armed when u playing away games…she could be cool but u don’t know who she fukked before u…dudes do crazy shyt over p*ssy

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
nikka really said call the police :laff:

call-the-police-ren-and-stimpy.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I looked for the thread on the front page, I didn't see it. I'm always willing to admit when I am wrong. Maybe it doesn't matter to you to clear it up... It doesn't matter enough to me to seek it out. I understand that moral standings are as diverse as the inhabitants of the earth. Do you!

I didnt think you did,im only using you as a teachable moment.

Message to the youth,these are the unserious cast of characters you have to deal with in life. Make bold allegations,and furthermore lies. But when they get confronted and get their moment to convict. Suddenly its "Oh i could be wrong,I dont reallly care:whoa:". Seems like this person should have shut the fukk up then doesnt it:respect:?

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I already know,if these dudes were on Family Fued. And needed the top answer to this question to win the game. Its no question in my mind which one they would pick.

But many of them are suburbanites and date square black girls into anime and "pawgs". They cant fathom women not being afraid of a black man with a gun. The only ones who would probably feel fear are the ones who are trying to set you up. And thats the entire point of having a gun on the dresser,minimize conflict. Or just because its the obvious choice, because nightstands are where you place items you want easily accesible:mjlol:

We strongly reccomend not to try this in the #WeCanAllBeCosby era. But if you feel your in a potentially dangerous situation. Possibily out of bounds,or dealing with prostitutes like many of you here do. I wont say not to do it:respect:
Ah the good ol "yall just not real nikkas" defense
:mjlol:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shame on you for the thread title switch OP. But it only took Judas 30 pieces of silver too:respect:

Understand this will only push me to go harder. Its been on my spirit that maybe I was being too kind and too humble. Ill allow God to direct me further.