For those who date white/biracial women, would you be bothered having a white child?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
The system is pro-white because the majority of people are white, and much like if it were in reverse, you hire and want those that look like you near them. There is nothing preventing blacks from becoming congress reps in their areas, cops in their areas, in fact we have just that. There are also black owned corporations, AMEX for example is black owned, half of NASAs astronauts are black. The problem is black people themselves dont even know that blacks are well accomplished in the U.S. How many people reading this knew that NASAs director was black? how many people know that one of the top scientists for the hubble telescope is black? how many know that there are a handful of black architects are responsible for a half dozen iconic buildings?

There is nothing preventing you from moving to a nicer neighborhood and hooking up your son or daughter with a job later in life, my mom was an immigrant and did just that, MANY nigerians come over here and do just that. Hell, africans are the most educated group of immigrants in the country, look it up, they have the highest graduation rate and hire rate, so stop with the excuses already. Lets not pretend like some black americans are ignorant and down right stupid and lazy. Most if not all the progressive educated black folks that I know, do quite well in this system. more than uneducated whites. youre giving whites WAY too much credit, theres a lot of dumb ass white folks that live on welfare, (50% of receipents are white), you'd be quite surprised how many whites don't own their home, and how many live from pay check to pay check. Quit making it seem like all whites are benefiting, all of them are smart enough to benefit from it. A lot of an advantage but that comes with being the majority, if you dont like it, you can easily go to africa where you would be the majority. They DO NOT have to cater to you in America, no one has to hand you shyt, this is a capitalist country and if you don't like it or want to find ways around it, scram.
Its still pro-white and as long as its pro-white it will hold us back because it being pro-white hurts us more when the effects of white people getting ahead because of our people being limited via slavery and segregation come into play.

As for you second paragraph....shut the fukk up.

Look at you all untouched by a racist white cop or a fellow black man falling into the traps of our situation and your bragging because you had luck on your side.

Here is the reality sambo.

While you succeed, black people are getting records put on them by racist cops to hold them back from getting jobs, black people are succumbing to the ghetto which they were born in, black people are being denied jobs by white employers, black people are getting harassed by racist whites, blacks are gettin charged more in many services by racist whites, black men getting. Killed by whites and whites getting off with short term sentences and many more shyt that you turn a blind eye to that a happens everyday.

So before you go to this I'm above everything route fully just remember that you ain't too old, aint to special and ain't too lucky for a racist white man to put a bullet in you head and get of scot free in the system you love so much.

Your quick to say that I shouldn't try to change things and should shut up or scram yet during slavery and segregation you'd probably say that same thing too. Self defeating at its finest.

Unlike you I put effort into trying to change it instead of turning my back on the unfortunate brothas that fell. :pacspit:

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Its still pro-white and as long as its pro-white it will hold us back because it being pro-white hurts us more when the effects of white people getting ahead because of our people being limited vie slavery and segregation come into play.

As for you second paragraph....shut the fukk up.

Look at you all untouched by a racist white cop or a fellow black man falling into the traps of our situation and your bragging because you had luck on your side.

Here is the reality sambo.

While you succeed, black people are getting records put on them by racist cops to hold them back from getting jobs, black people are succumbing to the ghetto which they were born in, black people are being denied jobs by white employers, black people are getting harassed by racist whites, blacks are gettin charged more in many services by racist whites, black men getting. Killed by whites and whites getting off with short term sentences and many more shyt that you turn a blind eye to that a happens everyday.

So before you go to this I'm above everything route fully just remember that you ain't too old, aint to special and ain't too lucky for a racist white man to put a bullet in you head and get of scot free in the system you love so much.

Unlike you I put effort into trying to change it instead of turning my back on the unfortunate brothas that fell. :pacspit:
nikka pls, quit talking about isolated incidents like you yourself are a victim, have you or anyone in your family been a victim ol weak ass nikka? have you been denied a job? have you been harassed? between 10, how many blacks do you think have? 1 out 10? 5 out of 10? how many black people do you know, and how many of them nikkas are in jail cause they were doing some illegal shyt, and how many are in jail unjustly? nikkas wanna act like that shyt is rampant.

Is the legal system lop sided...hell yea it is, but truth be told....if you have all your papers, your schooling, and do what you're supposed to do, the chances of you getting 'caught up' is actually pretty slim compared to when you don't, again, ask the africans why they succeed?

nikka you keep acting like a victim, here's the thing, when I finally meet a racist white person, racist white cop, I will have the proper resources set up to counter act them. My lawyer been on deck, my papers been straight, and if I ever NOT get hired, I'll flex affirmative on that ass. nikka you tripping, just cause you arent smart enough to manipulate cacs, don't mean all of us blacks arent. I'm not a victim of cacs, I victimize cacs. That's the difference between you and me.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Yea you could never fathom such a thing. It explains why your able to be self hating enough to frequent st0rmfr0nt and defend their mentally ill members.
Ah so Malcolm X was a self hater for having open dialog and debates with white nationalists. I see, so being ignorant to what the people who are against your cause, and learning their mindset is self hating. I see, another lost negro as per usual. Complexities are not your forte. I know.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
nikka pls, quit talking about isolated incidents like you yourself are a victim, have you or anyone in your family been a victim ol weak ass nikka? have you been denied a job? have you been harassed? between 10, how many blacks do you think have? 1 out 10? 5 out of 10? how many black people do you know, and how many of them nikkas are in jail cause they were doing some illegal shyt, and how many are in jail unjustly? nikkas wanna act like that shyt is rampant.

Is the legal system lop sided...hell yea it is, but truth be told....if you have all your papers, your schooling, and do what you're supposed to do, the chances of you getting 'caught up' is actually pretty slim compared to when you don't, again, ask the africans why they succeed?

nikka you keep acting like a victim, here's the thing, when I finally meet a racist white person, racist white cop, I will have the proper resources set up to counter act them. My lawyer been on deck, my papers been straight, and if I ever NOT get hired, I'll flex affirmative on that ass. nikka you tripping, just cause you arent smart enough to manipulate cacs, don't mean all of us blacks arent. I'm not a victim of cacs, I victimize cacs. That's the difference between you and me.

This back and forth is :wow:

But the bolded is :banderas: that every black man must strive for, regardless of what situation we are in.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Neither am I. I also don't think that I am being held back by the system and I don't think whites benefit from slavery. I am not the one mistaking Vanderbilt with your average nikka name Zack from West LA that drives a Honda and works at the medium size corporation, aka the majority of your american citizen. Aint no nikka name Joe from Tennessee, who works as a mechanic benefited from slavery either. Maybe the 1% did, but you thinking that ALL white people benefitted from slavery (that is separate from what you yourself has benefited from) is comedic.
You know what's funny when I say this type of stuff in certain threads dudes call me a c00n when all I'm asking them is how is the system holding them specifically back. Nobody never has an answer.

Blackout

Daps

Many black males including myself who have looked for jobs are victims of white employers preferring their own. I myself got antagonized by cops who suspected me of doing illegal activity when I was innocent. Various friends harassed by cops as well.

I been doing what I'm supposed to do yet having white people antagonize me because they think I'm a hood nikka cuz I'm black. Trying to get my car fixed gettin charged more than whites cuz the mechanic is bullshytting with what needs to be fixed, to trying to get served seeing whites with a nice attitude to fellow whites yet rude to me and other blacks and I come by them with manners like a normal person raised right would and they want to act rude and antagonize by ignoring you or watching you angry while fellow blacks respond respectfully.

Then when you react to them harrasing you like a normal human your at fault but when they go at us for no reason they are justified by court and cops. Call us the angry black men when they are angry toward us all of the time.

Acting like a victim? I say what I see. There is no acting involved fool.

Congrats to you having resources. I bet your too busy looking down on blacks instead of trying to educate them about what you know about victimizing racist whites.

Last edited:

Blackout

Daps
Ah so Malcolm X was a self hater for having open dialog and debates with white nationalists. I see, so being ignorant to what the people who are against your cause, and learning their mindset is self hating. I see, another lost negro as per usual. Complexities are not your forte. I know.
You are here trying to say that they aren't that racist and you are here acting like they don't call us monkeys,n word and promote black suppression.

It takes some serious self hating for you to say that. :snoop:

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You know what's funny when I say this type of stuff in certain threads dudes call me a c00n when all I'm asking them is how is the system holding them specifically back. Nobody never has an answer.
cause nikkas need something to blame for their failures. ask how many of them nikkas got a 3.0 GPA and better in HS, how many of them nikkas got a BA/BS, how many of them nikkas interned or tried to get into a fortune 500. I bet 9 out of 10 havent. Meanwhile you got your coli IT nikkas that have done the right thing, flexing their six figures around here and you wonder how they did it.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
nah nikka I just had a father thats all. That's the difference.

Many black males including myself who have looked for jobs are victims of white employers preferring their own. I myself got antagonized by cops who suspected me of doing illegal activity when I was innocent. Various friends harassed by cops as well.
What were you doing for them to suspect you? what did you do to harass them and did you have an attitude?

Trying to get my car fixed gettin charged more than whites[
how did you know how much you were getting charged, and why did you not call them out on it?

try to get served seeing whites with a nice attitude yet rude to me and other blacks, white trekking each other help and I come by with manners and they wannt to act rude and antagonize you.
Who acted rude to you and why, and why did you not call out the person for acting rude to you, if you felt unjust. I'm reading your post with this expression right now :to:, instead of :what:. because if that happened to me, I would politcally HIGHLIGHT the attitude difference that I see, and have them explain WHY they are treating me differently. and watch how I take control in a blink of an eye. Now these nikkas are on some "sorry sir, bottle of wine on me" meanwhile you in the car on some :to: "lets go to the crib and smoke a blunt I'm depressed my nikka"

Congrats to you having resources. I bet your too busy looking down on blacks instead it of trying to educate them about what you know about victimizing racist whites.
Aint nobody looking down on blacks, in fact, there is one poster here, who I have known since he was 17, currently dude works in NYC as a software programmer, I helped him navigate the system from the time he was a senior, to OSU, until now, dude lives in brooklyn, I could have him come in here and vouch for me. I been in the corporate world and around cacs for awhile and I have helped TONS of black people (my job was to train entry level cats) how to maneuver the system. I know first hand that a lot of nikkas dont know how to act, and dont know how to think more complex, and have presumptions which prevent them from seeing the bigger picture and to become predators rather than prey.
Its not their fault, a lot of nikkas didnt grow up with fathers to teach them how to flex their potential. and a lot of nikkas didn't take school importantly, or learn the value of money.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
this reminds me of how certain nikkas in my old hood when I was like 11 would talk about how they would make 10gs a month. yet these nikkas were broke and lived in the hood. Now that I am much older, I can't help but think how 10gs a month ensures you are making 6 figures, how come these nikkas weren't living in Marina Del Rey? How come these nikkas werent actually balling? Traveling? Cutting out middle men? growing? Investing?

It's simple, certain nikkas only see whats in front of them, the simplistic, whereas if I give a jew 10k in a month, he'll know the actual value of money, how money is to be manipulated, and flip it to 50k within 6 months while not buying a thing for himself. You see? this is why certain nikkas are easily manipulated and suppressed in the system, because they know the system is there, but they don't understand the complexities of the actual system. They dont realize they they could easily maneuver pass the road blocks, in fact they could throw the road backs back and use them as a shield. Some people play checkers, others play chess. Elite educated blacks know this.

Blackout

Daps
nah nikka I just had a father thats all. That's the difference.
I have a father and he is still happily married to my mother.

What were you doing for them to suspect you? what did you do to harass them and did you have an attitude?
Nothing at all. I'm not even a hood nikka and they had it out for me.

how did you know how much you were getting charged, and why did you not call them out on it?
I did call them out for it and they tried to deny it. Me and my friend revealed our exposal and he revealed his racist side and we argued about his stupidity. Never went back there again. They had a computer scan, brake change and oil change and such with fixed rates me and my friend compared the two prices for each and my fee was higher yet the breaks were the same with similar car models so he couldn't even use that excuse.

Who acted rude to you and why, and why did you not call out the person for acting rude to you, if you felt unjust. I'm reading your post with this expression right now :to:, instead of :what:. because if that happened to me, I would politcally HIGHLIGHT the attitude difference that I see, and have them explain WHY they are treating me differently. and watch how I take control in a blink of an eye. Now these nikkas are on some "sorry sir, bottle of wine on me" meanwhile you in the car on some :to: "lets go to the crib and smoke a blunt I'm depressed my nikka"
They just acted rude. No reason involved. Had a rough tone and serious look and everything.

I asked them why they acted rude yet she denied it.

I only drink I don't smoke cuz of drug tests for jobs and such.

Aint nobody looking down on blacks, in fact, there is one poster here, who I have known since he was 17, currently dude works in NYC as a software programmer, I helped him navigate the system from the time he was a senior, to OSU, until now, dude lives in brooklyn, I could have him come in here and vouch for me. I been in the corporate world and around cacs for awhile and I have helped TONS of black people (my job was to trainer entry level cats) how to maneuver the system. I know first hand that a lot of nikkas dont know how to act, and dont know how to think more complex, and have presumptions which prevent them from seeing the bigger picture and to become predators rather than prey.
Its not their fault, a lot of nikkas didnt group of with fathers to teach them how to flex their potential.
Well then spread the knowledge. A lot of dudes don't know about lawyers, flexing and such legally.

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I have a father and he is still happily married to my mother.

Nothing at all. I'm not even a hood nikka and they had it out for me.

I did call them out for it and they tried to deny it. Me and my friend revealed our exposal and he revealed his racist side and we argued about his stupidity. Never went back there again. They had a computer scan, brehs change and oil change and such with fixed rates me and my friend compared the two prices for each and my fee was higher yet the breaks were the same with similar car models so he couldn't even use that excuse.

They just acted rude. No reason involved. Had a rough tone and serious look and everything.

I asked them why they acted rude yet she denied it.

I only drink I don't smoke cuz of drug tests for jobs and such.

Well then spread the knowledge. A lot of dudes don't know about lawyers, flexing and such legally.
and how can you be sure its because of your race that they were trying to rip you off? how do you know they werent trying to rip off some old asian lady prior to you? another thing about blacks folks is this whole "its because Im black". Having lived with whites for a good 5 years, I noticed that they got ripped off just as much. In fact, I never really get ripped off, I command respect, and if I sense any foul play I'm quick to :wtb::ufdup:. On top of that, I'm a genuinely smart charming guy. I don't walk around all puffed out, and I make sure folks know "my brain is definitely on a high frequency so respect it", I've had cops pull me over, I mean ffs I used to drive a Z28 Camaro and 5 series BMW both are cop magnets esp since I had a sound system and all of them were decked out black and black tinted, but I always had my papers on deck, no shyt in the car, so when I passed my shyt off to them, I hit them with the :obama:. They wanna check my car, oh ok sure :obama:, then I ask for that badge number, have them like :merchant:. I aint the one, aint no dumb nikka over here.

More black people need to have pride, pride in their abilities, intellect, know whats really going on, stop being victims and learn to be predators. Its funny cause black people sure do know how to be predators on each other, but when it comes to the system they turn into fukking infants and shyt.

nikkas talking about "i cant do this because...how about they give us that and then Ill" fukk outta here with that bullshyt, this is the real world, you better get off your ass and fight, and if you have to fight twice as hard because of your background and cant handle it (which aint as bad as immigrants) you better use that club money to buy a passport and hop skip that ass outta here cause clearly this shark tank called america is too much for you to handle.

nikkas looking for jobs but only got a HS diploma, who the fukk told you not to continue with school? why you aint at a JC getting an AA? why you not at vocational getting training? why you aint aiming for a BA/BS? why you aint network? why you aint network in school to link up with some folks that can get you an internship thus get experience so when you graduate your resume looking good?

Whats funny is.....I'm not even the most successful in my fam, my little sister went to LSU, and is now a PHD pharmacist (shes only 25, she had to take a break cause she had a kid) and my younger brother is microbiologist grad from UCLA, works in a lab, but his main goal is to be an anesthesiologist,, my oldest sis is manager at a big hotel in AZ, my older brother is the manager of a Nissan Dealership. I'm the one that went to a private art school and lives abroad living a chinese life, Im the odd one lol. I watched fam grow, none of my half siblings had any struggle and its cause my dad installed in us that there is no system against us, if we do what we're supposed too, everything should fall into play. My dad had 6 kids and ALL of us are professional. How the fukk did that happen? Yet I got cousins in the hood, and come up with ALL KINDA excuses, I try to help them out, and one is a blood, he's currently in jail, another cousin was in prison, a female cousin is on section 8, got a kid, I keep telling her about school but her lazy ass gets up at noon, and IMO she enjoys being on welfare and WIC. now how did one side of the fam become successsful while another fam seems to be doing horrible, its not cacs I can tell you that much, I can see the drive between 2 different type of black people first hand. My female cousin be on that defeatist attitude and she aint even got a HS diploma, she keep talking about how she gonna go back to school, it been like 2 years now, its hard to go back when you got a newborn, on top of that, baby sitting cost money,and why would you when you gettin hand outs? you get adjusted to that life. My other cousin who is now locked up, be on some bullshyt, he got an attitude issues, nikka is hood as fukk, dont' pronounce his words properly and every other word out his mouth when he tries to get a job is "them nikkas racist", yet I can see how he dresses and acts, who the fukk wants to hire someone like that? That nikka gives up before even trying, he's lazy as fukk.

You say you aint a hood nikka, why you aint where you want to be at right now? whats keeping you from there? and are you sure its cacs or your own neglect?

Blackout

Daps
and how can you be sure its because of your race that they were trying to rip you off? how do you know they werent trying to rip off some old asian lady prior to you? another thing about blacks folks is this whole "its because Im black". Having lived with whites for a good 5 years, I noticed that they got ripped off just as much. In fact, I never really get ripped off, I command respect, and if I sense any foul play I'm quick to :wtb::ufdup:. On top of that, I'm a genuinely smart charming guy. I don't walk around all puffed out, and I make sure folks know "my brain is definitely on a high frequency so respect it", I've had cops pull me over, I mean ffs I used to drive a Z28 Camaro and 5 series BMW both are cop magnets esp since I had a sound system and all of them were decked out black and black tinted, but I always had my papers on deck, no shyt in the car, so when I passed my shyt off to them, I hit them with the :obama:. They wanna check my car, oh ok sure :obama:, then I ask for that badge number, have them like :merchant:. I aint the one, aint no dumb nikka over here.

More black people need to have pride, pride in their abilities, intellect, know whats really going on, stop being victims and learn to be predators. Its funny cause black people sure do know how to be predators on each other, but when it comes to the system they turn into fukking infants and shyt.

nikkas talking about "i cant do this because...how about they give us that and then Ill" fukk outta here with that bullshyt, this is the real world, you better get off your ass and fight, and if you have to fight twice as hard because of your background and cant handle it (which aint as bad as immigrants) you better use that club money to buy a passport and hop skip that ass outta here cause clearly this shark tank called america is too much for you to handle.

nikkas looking for jobs but only got a HS diploma, who the fukk told you not to continue with school? why you aint at a JC getting an AA? why you not at vocational getting training? why you aint aiming for a BA/BS? why you aint network? why you aint network in school to link up with some folks that can get you an internship thus get experience so when you graduate your resume looking good?

Whats funny is.....I'm not even the most successful in my fam, my little sister went to LSU, and is now a PHD pharmacist (shes only 25, she had to take a break cause she had a kid) and my younger brother is microbiologist grad from UCLA, works in a lab, but his main goal is to be an anesthesiologist,, my oldest sis is manager at a big hotel in AZ, my older brother is the manager of a Nissan Dealership. I'm the one that went to a private art school and lives abroad living a chinese life, Im the odd one lol. I watched fam grow, none of my half siblings had any struggle and its cause my dad installed in us that there is no system against us, if we do what we're supposed too, everything should fall into play. My dad had 6 kids and ALL of us are professional. How the fukk did that happen? Yet I got cousins in the hood, and come up with ALL KINDA excuses, I try to help them out, and one is a blood, he's currently in jail, another cousin was in prison, a female cousin is on section 8, got a kid, I keep telling her about school but her lazy ass gets up at noon, and IMO she enjoys being on welfare and WIC. now how did one side of the fam become successsful while another fam seems to be doing horrible, its not cacs I can tell you that much, I can see the drive between 2 different type of black people first hand. My female cousin be on that defeatist attitude and she aint even got a HS diploma, she keep talking about how she gonna go back to school, it been like 2 years now, its hard to go back when you got a newborn, on top of that, baby sitting cost money,and why would you when you gettin hand outs? you get adjusted to that life. My other cousin who is now locked up, be on some bullshyt, he got an attitude issues, nikka is hood as fukk, dont' pronounce his words properly and every other word out his mouth when he tries to get a job is "them nikkas racist", yet I can see how he dresses and acts, who the fukk wants to hire someone like that? That nikka gives up before even trying, he's lazy as fukk.

You say you aint a hood nikka, why you aint where you want to be at right now? whats keeping you from there? and are you sure its cacs or your own neglect?
My friend was white and we compared rates. I also compared it with a black female who went there before for confirmation.

Oh and thanks for saying that we say "it's because I'm black" when another white mechanic told my father (who is a light skin nikka) that he ignored a black woman who wanted her car fixed and lied and said he was busy because he said that she most likely wanted it done for free because black people always want stuff done for them for free when everybody else pays. Yet my father caught up with the woman and she told him that she needed her car fixed and she was ready to pay.

^Another example.

Interesting that you mention that you lived among whites though cuz it affects black people in different ways.

Yea stopping my car checking my car is all good asking for badge number and what not but when it happens twice a month in a non tinted car, that shyt ain't normal and is annoying especially when I'm on my way to work.

Who says I'm not where I want to be right now. I'm doing normal. Working and making money while being antagonized by racist whites and way dung fellow brothas fall.

All of these accomplishments just tells me that you did good so you feel everybody can do good. Its good because it helps you but for blacks as a whole it ain't gonna do shyt.

I could of been that close minded if I never looked around me at all the black men who fell from living in the hood, antagonist cops and stingy employers who only allow a certain amount of blacks with mostly whites employees.

Don't even get me started on white nepotism.

Last edited: