For those who date white/biracial women, would you be bothered having a white child?

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
How light are you? Like eldebarge?

I notice half black women produce whiter babies w/ white men.
yes el debarge lol ...damn I wish there was a better example... vin diesel I guess.

I dunno, I know that women from the islands make light ass babies if the dad is light. My seeds don't gotta be super dark I'm good if they're tan.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
another thing bm having children with biracial women aint the same as having kids with a ww cause the kids with a halfbreed are and and almost always look mostly black.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
pff men say the same shyt about drk skin men being more superior than lite men. dafuq. i was just replying to the dumbass who tried to hint @ dat. why not facepaln him
All men have their strengths and weaknesses, period. You can both get a facepalm because you're just as ignorant.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This question is mostly for the Pawg lovers and the negros that love mixed/biracial girls :mjpls: If you had kids with a white girl, or even a biracial girl, there's a small tiny chance the kid could take after their white side instead of coming out brown or beige. Would you be bothered by this? :lupe:

30-12-2008-682_695261a.jpg

chick on the right doesn't look white.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
yeah, we gonna outbreed ourselves out of existence because of self-hatred and for "good" hair.
man, that's never gonna happen. Unless you're talking strictly black Americans or black folks overall and even still, that won't happen in hundred years.

Africa's gonna reach 2 billion people by the end of the century.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Black tribes have larger genetic differences than the population of Africa does from Europe.

Arabs have been mixing with Blacks for ages. Berber's aren't Black but are indigenous to Africa. Khiosians aren't, either.

Horners, Fulanis, Angolans, Cape Verdeans etc etc are all have prominent non-Black admixture

Why do you think Islam was so widespread in Africa?
Fulanis aren't mixed breh. you might have a few scattered with Berber ancestry along time ago, but for the most part they're pure.

Daps
I wouldn't mind having a white child, don't really give a fukk about race. Mixed kids tend to be better looking anyway :ld:
It's true mixed individuals tend to be good looking, look at Melyssa Ford, Meagan Good, Alicia Keys, Denyce Lawton, etc.

If two people like each other and want to start a family you think they shouldn't because of different races Foh with that backwards mentality. :camby:

:umad: my grandparents were an interracial couple

Meagan Good is mixed, she has Puerto Rican/West Indian blood in her. When did I say I had a mindset to breed outside of my culture? I said I wouldn't mind having children with another race. You stay on that backwards pro-black militant bullshyt. :camby:

No wonder why you butter soft.

Only a cac thinks being Pro black is backwards.

Keep fighting the good fight for cardi b tho and keep reminding the world she's black. Clown.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
How can the child be white if thecoli always says biracial people aren't black? You can't have it both ways.