For those who date white/biracial women, would you be bothered having a white child?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
nikka dont ever fukking call me a c00n. read the sig.

first off, which part of complex do you not understand. do you need me to pull up dictionary.com for you, because you are using generalization when I have clearly said their are DIFFERENT type of posters from nationalists to extremists. They want all minorities OUT of europe, are you against that or for it? yes or no.

Not all of them want to supress or even hate black people, the belief is europe for europeans, africa for africans, asia for asians. not all but SOME. that is the last time I am going to tell you that their are not one set of ideas on that site, they have squabbles between themselves all the time, and views where they believe blacks and whites shouldnt mix, while some believe blacks and jews shouldnt exist period.

You're sounding too stupid to understand this complexity, so perhaps we should end this discussion here. Generalize, its easy for those with simpler minds.

They have no issue with black people being suppressed by whites. That is fukked up.

They want to US and its resources to go to white people alone yet blacks worked to the bone and died in a life of suppression to get it where its at now. That's fukked up.

They have members who would even think of black people never existing when all they have done is suppress blacks all throughout History. They have no reason to hate us, no reason to hate the people who they used to become rich yet they still hate us. That's fukked up.

They believe that blacks and whites shouldn't mix because they think the white race is superior and mixing reduces their imagined superiority. That is fukked up.

Its not to preserve white people. That's just the lie they made to try to attempt some stupid PR move. White people are the majority in the US so there is no reason to preserve shyt.

Kick minorities out of Europe? Continents How about they give Africa and all of its misplaced people money and resources for all of the shyt they put us all through in history and all of the shyt they took from us before they even suggest a thing like that.

I understand the complexity that is within st0rmfr0nt support of white supremacy with black suppression very well.

What you don't understand is that if you are black they don't value you any more than a bug on the ground.

Kick minorities out of Europe? Continents for specific races? All blacks go back to Africa?

How about they give Africa and all of its misplaced people all over the continents money and resources for all of the shyt they put us all through in history and all of the shyt they took from us before they even suggest a thing like that.

Yea they want black in Africa after their people already messed with it, oppressed it and fukked it over. :camby:

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
They have no issue with black people being suppressed by whites. That is fukked up.

They have members who would even think of black people never existing when all they have done is suppress blacks all throughout I history. They have no reason to hate us yet they do. That's fukked up.

They believe that blacks and whites shouldn't mix because the white race is superior to them. That is fukked up.

I understand the complexity that is within white supremacy with black suppression very well.

What you don't understand is that they don't value you any more than a bug in the ground.
where did I say they value me? do you value them? do some blacks value cacs? see how tribalism works in reverse? they only care about their kind just like some blacks only care about theres.

there are SOME that believe in suppressing blacks, while most other would much prefer have nothing to do with blacks (white flight is a perfect example of that). how do nationalist believe in suppressing blacks when they want to live in countries with NO blacks, how can you suppress people that arent even there? out of sight out of mind. in other words, they believe they should have never went to africa, and that they should leave africa alone to black people, while kicking everyone else out of europe. that is why George Rockwell got along real well with Malcolm x, and why MLK (believer of living side by side) is seen as the enemy and malcolm doesnt have a forum dedicated to him on st0rmfr0nt, while MLK does.

They think X and his separatist idea were PERFECT. just like many blacks do.

Why are you having a hard time understanding that being pro-white doesn't actually mean anti-black, whereas being a neo-nazi = kill blacks and jews on sight. 2 different things. nordics are even more different than both believing that, brunettes and slavics are no different than jews and blondes are the master race (like being blacker = being most athletic). there are also south european views who believe they run the white race, and germanics are barbaric, I mean ffs, do you know how many complexities there are? thats why their whole movement is going backwards rather than forward and why it'll never be successful. The country continues to go progressive while they lose hundreds of members annually. they have so many ideas that no one can agree on anything. one thing I have noticed is that gradually white nationalists are starting to realize that another genocide is futile and that offering a piece of the U.S is much more realistic. but the majority most def dont believe in suppressing blacks, that means actually caring about what black people do and putting effort into them, and thats most def not what nationalists want. they want nothing to do with blacks, and would prefer they disappear back to africa.

Blackout

Daps
where did I say they value me? do you value them? do some blacks value cacs? see how tribalism works in reverse? they only care about their kind just like some blacks only care about theres.

there are SOME that believe in suppressing blacks, while most other would much prefer have nothing to do with blacks (white flight is a perfect example of that). how do nationalist believe in suppressing blacks when they want to live in countries with NO blacks, how can you suppress people that arent even there? out of sight out of mind. in other words, they believe they should have never went to africa, and that they should leave africa alone to black people, while kicking everyone else out of europe. that is why George Rockwell got along real well with Malcolm x, and why MLK (believer of living side by side) is seen as the enemy and malcolm doesnt have a forum dedicated to him on st0rmfr0nt, while MLK does.

They think X and his separatist idea were PERFECT. just like many blacks do.

Why are you having a hard time that being pro-white doesn't actually mean anti-black, whereas being a neo-nazi = kill blacks and jews on sight. 2 different things. nordics are even more different than both believing that, brunettes and slavics are no different than jews and they are the master race. there are also south european views who believe they run the white race, and germanics are barbaric, I mean ffs, do you know how many complexities there are? thats why their whole movement is going backwards rather than forward and why it'll never be successful. The country continues to go progressive while they lose hundreds of members annually
I only care to get rid of racist whites. I don't have anything against the non racist ones.

If they want a country with no blacks and want to make it Europe then they will have to give money and resources to Africa equivalent to what they took from it throughout history and have their members in the US leave and go back to Europe.

They won't do that so I don't even know why your entertaining them.

In fact I wouldn't mind if the racist whites on that site went back to Europe and left the US.

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
If they want a country with no blacks and want to make it Europe then they will have to give money and resources to Africa equivalent to what they took from it throughout history and leave the US and go back to Europe.

They won't do that so I don't even know why your entertaining them.
No one is entertaining them, I am explaining their ideology to you. obviously they will not give it back since those that are alive today are not those that were stealing back then. Obviously they would cease their CURRENT functions in africa, and many are more than willing to sacrifice that, Russia has more resources than any other country in the world, it is also the largest country in the world, so they have no problems giving it up.

The question is whether you agree with white nationalists. Europe for Europe, africa for africa, asia for asia, while giving blacks their own piece of america (3 states)? Many blacks here actually agree with that, I've had this very discussion on this site, there are people no different than white nationalists that want nothing to do with cacs and to either go back to africa, or be separated. true or false?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Here's a general quote from st0rmfr0nt, basically what your average poster believes.

They're fine, as long as they don't race mix. I'm more for segregation then deportation to Africa. Black's get their neighborhood somewhere, their own little part of the country. We Whites would obviously get more, considering we created the place and we make up the larger population.

If I was black and really loved my culture I would really want to live around blacks, and I would move to Africa.

I am White, German and Danish. I have a different cultural identity. I want to live around White people. I have a heritage and a cultural identity that does not include black people. I love my culture, language, customs, and manners. I want to surround myself in it and with it ... until I take my last breath in this life.[/quote\

Blackout

Daps
No one is entertaining them, I am explaining their ideology to you. obviously they will not give it back since those that are alive today are not those that were stealing back then. Obviously they would cease their CURRENT functions in africa, and many are more than willing to sacrifice that, Russia has more resources than any other country in the world, it is also the largest country in the world, so they have no problems giving it up.

The question is whether you agree with white nationalists. Europe for Europe, africa for africa, asia for asia, while giving blacks their own piece of america (3 states)? Many blacks here actually agree with that, I've had this very discussion on this site, there are people no different than white nationalists that want nothing to do with cacs and to either go back to africa, or be separated. true or false?
First of all in reference to your first paragraph those that are alive now are benefitting from the slaves of back then. They can't see that so they see them ceasing their current functions in Africa as even when it isn't because the benefits they got from using out ancestors would still be in their hands.

Second of all in reference to your second paragraph I don't agree with the US part because the US is too entwined racially to be separated and if you were to separate them anyway the whites in the US would have to give to make up from what they took during slavery and the after effects. As for continent wise Europe took from Africa so they would have to give back to African as well.

Blackout

Daps
Here's a general quote from st0rmfr0nt, basically what your average poster believes.
All of their posts reek of black suppression and pretending there were no after affects of slavery. :snoop:
They're fine, as long as they don't race mix. I'm more for segregation than deportation to Africa. Black's get their neighborhood somewhere, their own little part of the country. We Whites would obviously get more, considering we created the place and we make up the larger population.
You don't see a problem with this?

Our own little part of the country? We whites should get more? We created the place?

Come on you gotta be stupid not to see the issue with their words.

It reeks of black suppression and pretending that the effects of slavery doesn't exist today. :snoop:
If I was black and really loved my culture I would really want to live around blacks, and I would move to Africa.

I am White, German and Danish. I have a different cultural identity. I want to live around White people. I have a heritage and a cultural identity that does not include black people. I love my culture, language, customs, and manners. I want to surround myself in it and with it ... until I take my last breath in this life.[/quote\
Move to Africa while they run the US?

Move to Africa now that they robbed all of its resources and refuse to pay back what they took?

How can you not see the issue with that post of theirs? :snoop:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
First of all in reference to your first paragraph those that are alive now are benefitting from the slaves of back then. They can't see that so they see them ceasing their current functions in Africa as even when it isn't because the benefits they got from using out ancestors would still be in their hands.

Second of all in reference to your second paragraph I don't agree with the US part because the US is too entwined racially to be separated and if you were to separate them anyway the whites in the US would have to give to make up from what they took during slavery and the after effects. As for continent wise Europe took from Africa so they would have to give back to African as well.
so basically you'd prefer to look backward than forward and demand things you know will never happen. basically the same as a white nationalists, and is exactly why neither of which are progressive.

no one is getting shipped back to africa, and no one is giving the richest back. Where are the richest? who is going to calculate the amount that was taken? to which countries will they be distributed? which leaders will take them? will those leaders distribute them to you? how do we decipher between those whites that were here during slavery and the 2/3 of europeans that came during the 1800 european immigrant wave? do black people benefit from past slavery as america is currently the super power and there are benefits to that, do we subtract that sum? who is going to be responsible for taking all variables into account?

This is why white nationalist themselves say "the negro would never want a solution to separation, he'd prefer to give unrealistic excuses, and demands to thwart the plans because he himself knows he can not survive without us"

It is far easier to live and let live, pack your shyt and go back to africa, than it is to be demanding the U.S and Europe to give riches back that the 1% gained from where receipts nor anyone will be able to trace back. excuses, excuses both sides have nothing but excuses.

this is why as a centrist I find both sides extremely dumb, and why I had to highlight the racism in this thread, as I would have if the thread were in reverse. both are bunch of fukking clowns.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
All of their posts reek of black suppression and pretending there were no after affects of slavery. :snoop:

You don't see a problem with this?

Our own little part of the country? We whites should get more? We created the place?

Come on you gotta be stupid not to see the issue with their words.

so you should give the 13%, 50% of land, nikka does that even sound intelligent to you? :what:
30 million vs 250 million of course the peopl with 250 million would get the bulk, how stupid can you be? you're just making excuses because deep down you don't want separatism.

It reeks of black suppression and pretending that the effects of slavery doesn't exist today. :snoop:

Move to Africa while they run the US?
That was as european that wrote that. And besides, whats wrong with leaving the U.S anyways? the system is flawed, racist, and works against the black man, so why would you even want to stay in it? Garvey wanted no parts of it, and wanted to move back to his motherland, are you saying he's a fool for wanting that?
Move to Africa now that they robbed all of its resources and refuse to pay back what they took
robbed all of its resources? :what: not even 1/10 of resources in africa have been tapped, Congo, just one country, is sitting on 7 trillion dollars of minerals, stop making excuses. :what:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
nikkas got 101 excuses on why not to go back home, but be the first ones to complain about being held down by the man. nikka the man is not preventing you from hop skipping your ass back to africa.

IMO the system aint holding me down, that's why I function A-OK in america, but yall the ones that be complaining, not me. On top of that I don't even live in the U.S anymore, I hop skipped my ass outta here years ago, so you can't say its hard to leave either.

Blackout

Daps
so basically you'd prefer to look backward than forward and demand things you know will never happen. basically the same as a white nationalists, and is exactly why neither of which are progressive.

no one is getting shipped back to africa, and no one is giving the richest back. Where are the richest? who is going to calculate the amount that was taken? to which countries will they be distributed? which leaders will take them? will those leaders distribute them to you? how do we decipher between those whites that were here during slavery and the 2/3 of europeans that came during the 1800 european immigrant wave? do black people benefit from past slavery as america is currently the super power and there are benefits to that, do we subtract that sum? who is going to be responsible for taking all variables into account?

This is why white nationalist themselves say "the negro would never want a solution to separation, he'd prefer to give unrealistic excuses, and demands to thwart the plans because he himself knows he can not survive without us"

It is far easier to live and let live, pack your shyt and go back to africa, than it is to be demanding the U.S and Europe to give riches back that the 1% gained from where receipts nor anyone will be able to trace back. excuses, excuses both sides have nothing but excuses.

this is why as a centrist I find both sides extremely dumb, and why I had to highlight the racism in this thread, as I would have if the thread were in reverse. both are bunch of fukking clowns.
It will never happen because white people will be split in two. Some who see white supremacy and are willing to give because of it to make up for what was take and one group who foolishly think that separating everyone now will make everything even when they will benefit the most.

All whites here in the US who came here during the European immigrant wave still benefit from the after effects of slavery.

It is stupid to live and let live when so much has been taken away from you especially when going back to a country that is the way it is now because if European interference.

The damage they did is done so unless they plan to find a way to give to make all races even again their continent for a race plan can never come true.

Oh you want to know what I'd prefer? I'd prefer every white racist be put in jail indefinitely here in then auS or sent to Europe in exile.

Blackout

Daps
so you should give the 13%, 50% of land, nikka does that even sound intelligent to you? :what:
30 million vs 250 million of course the peopl with 250 million would get the bulk, how stupid can you be? you're just making excuses because deep down you don't want separatism.

That was as european that wrote that. And besides, whats wrong with leaving the U.S anyways? the system is flawed, racist, and works against the black man, so why would you even want to stay in it? Garvey wanted no parts of it, and wanted to move back to his motherland, are you saying he's a fool for wanting that?

robbed all of its resources? :what: not even 1/10 of resources in africa have been tapped, Congo, just one country, is sitting on 7 trillion dollars of minerals, stop making excuses. :what:
Who said that I followed their separatist views? I responded to their wants hypothetically.

No matter what whites still benefitted from suppression of blacks and are ahead of us and held us back because of it.

That will need to be assessed before any willful separation were to occur.

Personally I feel that white racists should separate from other whites and blacks here in the US and go back to Europe or be jailed.

The issue with leaving the US to them is that you leave it to white people and with them at the helm it is bad news for Africa because the racist whites will take over and suppress non racist whites and incorporate a xenohobia against black people and then they will be free to come at us since we are behind them thanks to them limiting Africa with their meddling.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
It will never happen because white people will be split in two. Some who see white supremacy and are willing to give because of it to make up for what was take and one group who foolishly think that separating everyone now will make everything even when they will benefit the most.

All whites here in the US who came here during the European immigrant wave still benefit from the after effects of slavery.

It is stupid to live and let live when so much has been taken away from you especially when going back to a country that is the way it is now because if European interference.

The damage they did is done so unless they plan to find a way to give to make all races even again their continent for a race plan can never come true.

Oh you want to know what I'd prefer? I'd prefer every white racist be put in jail indefinitely here in then auS or sent to Europe in exile.
You know whats funny. People like you say stupid shyt like "until they give back what they take" but have no actual numbers or demands. What do you want back? give a number? What amount, what would make you go back to africa? what would make you say "ok we're good now"? its funny you can whine, but no one seems to be able to come up with numbers or an actual solution, like an actual set number or goals.

If whites said ok well, we want to be even, what will it take, give us an outline. What would you say? You'd have a deer in headlights look. You'd much prefer to whine and give unrealistic demands than actual work toward separatism. that is why MLK, Ghandi, etc are seen as progressives, because they knew that would be impossible, its best to just live in this timeline and work toward progression rather than looking backward, and they were right, its actually how we've been progressing currently.

Also, explain to me how european immigrants from the 1800s benefit from slavery, and how is that different than how you currently benefit from it.