For those who date white/biracial women, would you be bothered having a white child?

Daps
I used to be one of those confused brehs who only dated white women, but I resolved back in 2016 that my next relationship would be with a black woman (i havent had sex since then but that's besides the point) and that i would only marry and have kids with a woman who is at least 85% west african descended.

one thing i learned is that the motives of white women dating black men are never pure. back in high school, white girls would go out with me just to piss off their fathers (no, this shyt isn't a stereotype, it's a very real phenomenon). pretty sure another white ex of mine entered into a relationship with me in part to prove that she wasn't a racist. my most recent ex told me during a manic episode she wanted to have my children bc they would have both her intelligence and my athletic prowess (i kid you not). all my exes have been politically progressive (most of them have been communists actually ) but they showed themselves to be no different from your average small town ignorant white woman. no child of mine is going to be half white; more importantly, no child of mine will be raised by a white woman.

i would also want my kids to be as dark as dark as their grandparents.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
as long as the children are in perfect health & reflective of both parents superior character it's all good

humans really only exist in varying measures of positive or negative character

& who you are as an individual matters most character is the supreme measure

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
I dealt with cac women before. Something I always notice about them is...they can be very neurotic and paranoid. They tend to play victim and they can use the system against you if they doesn't get their way.