For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
don't play stupid, you know damn well if the roles were reversed, yall men would have joined in on the laugh. It ain't about what you look like on here, it's who likes you plain and simple.

No anybody can get clowned on here.. you really defendin someone goin OD on someone's looks when they can't put their own pic up.. we know you don't like agnostic but cmon that's goofy

Prynce

Daps
Shyt prynce I already knew you wouldn't get into no mess like this in only a short time I can tell that isn't the type of person you are you weren't even on list of suspected people lol :mjlol:
I wasn't trying to be malicious. :manny:

I just did what people asked

I didn't give the link to @Panthera tho that wasn't me and I didn't share it with everybody. Other posters were sharing it also.

Mr Coli

Pro
Daps
Yep, lets make the thread all about me zzzzz :snooze:

You've just been in here defending posters who clowned on a girls pictures but are turning ghost when it comes to them showing their pictures :snooze:
:mjlol: the irony, she made a thread trynna out brehs on hereon they looks not to long ago and shyt, don't even respond to her

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:mjpls: so if a male said some mean words to a female and was givin a warning point and pm by a mod, and in said pm he admitted to his crime and only asked for fairness and to have the female also given a warning point (as she too said some things) but the mod didn't so so while claiming that they were fair and not sexist what would you call that? *mod is female*:mjpls:
I said hive mind idk why you're rambling about something else. :rudy:

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
:scust: "soft features"

@Queen that's some very troubling language especially knowing the history of it. Sounding like the same racist jargon used towards Serena.

I'm sorry if you took it that way. That was the nicest word I could think of that would convey what I was thinking. But perhaps I should have dug deeper and chosen something else. Every other word I can think if right now sounds mean. But I apologize to you if my word choice was offensive.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:scust: "soft features"

@Queen that's some very troubling language especially knowing the history of it. Sounding like the same racist jargon used towards Serena.
Why you think she got negged. I really have nothing v. @Panthera or @Queen before today but their behavior in this thread has been disgusting.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wasn't trying to be malicious. :manny:

I just did what people asked

I didn't give the link to @Panthera tho that wasn't me and I didn't share it with everybody. Other posters were sharing it also.
I feel ya my bad bruh didn't mean to loop you into the circus

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
No anybody can get clowned on here.. you really defendin someone goin OD on someone's looks when they can't put their own pic up.. we know you don't like agnostic but cmon that's goofy
I'm not defending anything and it's not about me not liking her. all I'm saying is they can post they're pictures but will still get clowned bc coli dudes are team al so what's really the point?