For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
:mjlol: you really need to stop
you were circulating her info around and talking shyt and threatening to drop it. the funny part is the only ones who called her ugly saw her pic in the pm's
now you want to get high and mighty because it was posted without her "consent" when it wouldn't have gotten to me without you showing it to people without her consent

I had no intention of posting it... As I told the person who sent it to me... I told #1 pick that I wasn't going to post it and was just tired of her insults...

But you were begging for her pics... And you went out of your way to edit it, upload it on a host site, and embedded it in the post... You did it why? Because you wanted to ridicule agnostic lady... Now you are team al ...I support you ma :mjlol:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
And.... time to unwatch, and hit these streets.

In closing, us men and you ladies tend to stick together. No one can deny that.... and it should surprise no one, AL getting more shade from the ladies than the men because of how she thinks. Again that shouldn't surprise anyone. Us men backing her harder than some other women.... again shouldn't be surprising.

Hypocritical yes

Personally I dont like when women are attacked based off there appearance its not cool for it to happen to anyone. But appearance for a woman is usually way more sensitive issue than it is with men. So yeah I have a bias there.

I also think its refreshing to have a woman that kinda views things more like a male without trying to be a dude or act hard. But still has a really feminine outlook on things, its not to offend you come across that. So its interesting to talk back and forth with them sometimes.
I'd just like to restate. I don't have a problem with AL stating her opinions. I don't like how she insults people. If fact, I liked her when she first joined before she had an avi. I saw her posts and was like, I like this chick.

Once she interacts with certain people, she is very abrasive but I've noticed that type of personality with a lot of naija and jamaican and some Haitian women. Usually it takes time to get past that, but since I am not forced to interact with her frequently, all I get is the hard exterior.

I really wish people would stop acting as if the women here all need to agree because often times we don't. We have lesbians, AA, Canadians, Africans, Latinas, West Indians, mothers, wives, etc. We are not a monolith.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
We've never been one hive mind, though; we each have our own opinions on various topics and other women may agree or disagree. The problem is that we don't get the luxury of operating autonomously on here... it's always "they" or "the Coli ladies".
Respectfully, I hate getting lumped in with all the women. I've said things, I admit. It was more reactionary then anything, however we're not all "angry bitter Lorena Bobbitt harpies" who think all men ain't shyt. A lot of y'all just ain't shyt individually and if I told the real truth on this site (pause), then I ain't shyt either oh well.

Either way, there is a shyt ton of hypocrisy in this thread.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
I had no intention of posting it... As I told the person who sent it to me... I told #1 pick that I wasn't going to post it and was just tired of her insults...

But you were begging for her pics... And you went out of your way to edit it, upload it on a host site, and embedded it in the post... You did it why? Because you wanted to ridicule agnostic lady... Now you are team al ...I support you ma :mjlol:
make up blatant lies brehettes
i've been in @agnosticlady 's corner since she started posting here, you can ask her and anyone else. I said nothing ridiculing her and crossed out her eyes for that exact purpose, i just wanted to expose your lying ass
send someone's pics around, lie about them, threaten to post them, realize you'd be caught lying, and then try to get off brehs

now stop with these deflections and post your pic
full

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
make up blatant lies brehettes
i've been in @agnosticlady 's corner since she started posting here, you can ask her and anyone else. I said nothing ridiculing her and crossed out her eyes for that exact purpose, i just wanted to expose your lying ass
send someone's pics around, lie about them, threaten to post them, realize you'd be caught lying, and then try to get off brehs

now stop with these deflections and post your pic
full

Sure... You wanted to expose my lies...

Night dude... I am tired

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sHe does stick to the HOH GMB coli brigade script, but thats really not the issue. sHe has personal anecdotes that dont track with the female experience, let alone the black female in the usa experience, just little comments here and there that make me go:usure:
maybe you'd have to be a woman to see it
So a young lady that happens to be logical and hasn't been 'hurt' or doesnt hold contempt for black men means she's not a real woman

Shut yo mouf guh:childplease: what's wrong witchu:camby:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'd just like to restate. I don't have a problem with AL stating her opinions. I don't like how she insults people. If fact, I liked her when she first joined before she had an avi. I saw her posts and was like, I like this chick.

Once she interacts with certain people, she is very abrasive but I've noticed that type of personality with a lot of naija and jamaican and some Haitian women. Usually it takes time to get past that, but since I am not forced to interact with her frequently, all I get is the hard exterior.

I really wish people would stop acting as if the women here all need to agree because often times we don't. We have lesbians, AA, Canadians, Africans, Latinas, West Indians, mothers, wives, etc. We are not a monolith.

See one of the most open-minded posters on thecoli, If you're willing to have an adult conversation with Cinna it will typically go alright even if you disagree.