For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
This is why a majority of women rarely take L's, because you gonna to be talking about 20 different things to the point where you just simply get tired and move on to better things. I'm out of this one. It's ran it's course. These two ladies had no business doing what they did and when it backfire and their legion to defend them.

@trilldealbaby, you flagrant. I really don't like when you said if we weren't cool w/ AL, we would have roasted her. You basically saying, she ugly and if they didn't like you, they would tell you. That's fukked up. Like I said, you ladies got a shytload of issues. If someone ain't riding the "nikkas ain't shyt express" they are rejects to ya'll. Ya'll wonder why many question why the marriage rate is so low. Who would want to deal with you people on a daily basis. You could learn a thing or two from AL at times like accountability. I'm out.

What I find interesting is that if I was with them on their mindset and getting called ugly by the coli dudes you guys would have been called self haters and typical black men who don't stand up for black women. I never painted myself to be physically a 9/10, so even when they posted my IG pictures I didn't trip and carried on. I stand by the things I say and have said on here. Anyways peace and thanks.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
This is why a majority of women rarely take L's, because you gonna to be talking about 20 different things to the point where you just simply get tired and move on to better things. I'm out of this one. It's ran it's course. These two ladies had no business doing what they did and when it backfire and their legion to defend them.

@trilldealbaby, you flagrant. I really don't like when you said if we weren't cool w/ AL, we would have roasted her. You basically saying, she ugly and if they didn't like you, they would tell you. That's fukked up. Like I said, you ladies got a shytload of issues. If someone ain't riding the "nikkas ain't shyt express" they are rejects to ya'll. Ya'll wonder why many question why the marriage rate is so low. Who would want to deal with you people on a daily basis. You could learn a thing or two from AL at times like accountability. I'm out.
You went way over the deep end. I said nothing flagrant, I'm just speaking the truth. If you guys went in on my looks for that expose thread I made, ya'll damn sure would be goin in on her. FACTS!
And please do not lump me in to your baseless assumptions. I HAVE NEVER attacked black men on here. Healthy discussions, yes but saying "nikkas aint shyt", naw.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
What I find interesting is that if I was with them on their mindset and getting called ugly by the coli dudes you guys would have been called self haters and typical black men who don't stand up for black women. I never painted myself to be physically a 9/10, so even when they posted my IG pictures I didn't trip and carried on. I stand by the things I say and have said on here. Anyways peace and thanks.
I don't get how some women want you to defend them when their mindsets and attitude are complete shyt. It's like defending a man who is always in prison. How can you defend that and stay sane. I respect @MoonGoddess and many of our females are GREAT posters but this some of this shyt has to end.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
But if I can recall, it was a MALE poster who brought up your skin tone when you got called ugly. But you'll just ignore it though.