For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
@milobased shouldn't have posted her pic... He did... But she told him she had no problems with it...

It's interesting that the same people who were rallying for it to be passed around are now saying it is too far...

I have always been one to say that posting someone's pic on here without their consent is a terrible thing to do...

I am indifferent in this case... She can be the victim and I the villain... Fine...

The ignore button works so she shouldn't feel the need to personally attack me and my husband anymore
:mjlol: you really need to stop
you were circulating her info around and talking shyt and threatening to drop it. the funny part is the only ones who called her ugly saw her pic in the pm's
now you want to get high and mighty because it was posted without her "consent" when it wouldn't have gotten to me without you showing it to people without her consent

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:mjcry: idk i just want to let yall know how unjust i was treated once, do you think that was fair?
I don't care tbh.

Why you think she got negged. I really have nothing v. @Panthera or @Queen before today but their behavior in this thread has been disgusting.
I honestly barely read through this thread but I wouldn't wanted to read it anyway. shyt is disappointing. Let's not dog each others looks yall.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Realest post in this whole thread. I'll tell you one thing i wish none of the females posted in here cause all i gathered besides the hypocrisy is the fact that these guys are enjoying the fact some of the ladies are going at each other. They feel validated as fukk right now. Look how theyre twisting things to egg others on, some are even lying about how this thread went down. nikkas act like if @agnosticlady wasn't someone they didn't like they wouldn't be shytting on her. Just full of pure shyt. Thats one thing i learned never fight for male amusement nikkas love when females don't get along with each other. Worse then so called females the lot of them...:scust:

Yeah, like how they tried to say people were calling AL ugly because she was dark skin when no one mentioned skin color before that.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, like how they tried to say people were calling AL ugly because she was dark skin when no one mentioned skin color before that.
you peeped that too:mjpls:
and these same muthfukkas was in that other thread talking about how dark skinned women like to use their skin tone as a scapegoat bc they refuse to accept the fact that they are ugly:skip:
Boy I tell you, another day, another coli.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And.... time to unwatch, and hit these streets.

In closing, us men and you ladies tend to stick together. No one can deny that.... and it should surprise no one, AL getting more shade from the ladies than the men because of how she thinks. Again that shouldn't surprise anyone. Us men backing her harder than some other women.... again shouldn't be surprising.

Hypocritical yes

Personally I dont like when women are attacked based off there appearance its not cool for it to happen to anyone. But appearance for a woman is usually way more sensitive issue than it is with men. So yeah I have a bias there.

I also think its refreshing to have a woman that kinda views things more like a male without trying to be a dude or act hard. But still has a really feminine outlook on things, its not to offend you come across that. So its interesting to talk back and forth with them sometimes.

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I'm not defending anything and it's not about me not liking her. all I'm saying is they can post they're pictures but will still get clowned bc coli dudes are team al so what's really the point?

once again there are no teams lol and nikkas would have kept it real if it turned out they were attractive.. this thread wouldn't have turned out the way it did if that happened

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
2nl5wn7.jpg

*late ass check in*