For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
1. I don't have a dog in this fight. I have nothing against you, @Panthera , @agnosticlady or any coli poster
2. @Panthera started talking about her looks before anybody seen the pics.
3. I was curious and asked her for the Link in this thread in open site(just like other posters) and she PM'd me the link.
4. You asked for the link so you could critique her and I sent you the link because you asked.
5. Only thing i said about @agnosticlady was that she was female and wasn't ugly. Check my posts.
6. I wasn't the only one who was given the link
7. @agnosticlady knows @Panthera sent me the link
8. I wasn't the one who gave @Panthera her personal info
9. I wasn't the only ine who shared the link
10. Saying i have female tendencies dor doing what you asked :mjlol:
11. I wasn't the one saying she was ugly. I think she is nice looking

Im a man and can own up to what i did but don't act like i was the one who started this mess

I didn't say you started it. I was accused multiple times of exposing her photo when I did not. And I said you had female tendencies as I assumed that you saw those posts, but you did not say, "I was the one who sent the link".

The fact remains that I did not expose her photos. If you didn't either, then whoever it was originally should state that.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I gotta say its not cool what's happening to @agnosticlady seeing as how her pic was posted from her IG against her wishes. Same shyt happened to me. Females shouldn't be going in on each other. Yall above all that. And clearly whatever group of people have her pics decided to use a alias, prolly pretend it was a female to stir shyt up, and post it.

Agreed

This is all I have been saying since pages ago....

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I like how people keep saying "they", as if every female on this board was/is a part of the "nikkas ain't shyt" brigade. I can't speak for every woman, but I ignored it because I saw it for what it was: utter nonsense. Same as with the "Black women are _______" bullshyt that creeps up constantly on this board. I'm married to a black man; I deal with black women daily. There are leaders and followers, hinderers with a crab mentality and helpers in both. Everyone needs to be held accountable, regardless of fukking gender; "holding up a mirror" just to hold one up does fukk shyt. Okay, you held up a mirror... what happens after that? Are you actually trying to help, or is it just to say "look at what you're doing wrong"? Don't point out everyone else's flaws but ignore your own or sit on your ass not doing something to help correct what the actual issue is. That shyt is fugazi and I see more and more people doing that.

Both groups need to get their collective shyt together; blaming each other does nothing. The crap comes from both sides and anyone trying to act like either one has a monopoly on the bullshyt is being disingenuous.

No amount of e-talking to someone who believes that crazy shyt is going to change their opinions. If it did, someone like a Chris.B wouldn't have lasted nearly as long as he did and he wouldn't have gotten nearly the amount of daps as he had. Like, cut the shyt, for real.
Can I marry you? I'll even have a child.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I didn't say you started it. I was accused multiple times of exposing her photo when I did not. And I said you had female tendencies as I assumed that you saw those posts, but you did not say, "I was the one who sent the link".

The fact remains that I did not expose her photos. If you didn't either, then whoever it was originally should state that.
Also my bad as well I didn't know it was in rotation, I just thought it came from one source without knowing all the details sorry.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
So, where them other two pics at?
skeleton-still-waiting-1.jpg

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
This entire thread blew up cause a female whos never shown her pics called out a female who's pics she stumbled upon and she was bein way too extra tryin to go in on her. This doesn't have anything to do with teams
don't play stupid, you know damn well if the roles were reversed, yall men would have joined in on the laugh. It ain't about what you look like on here, it's who likes you plain and simple.

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

You didnt expose her but you was in here telling her she was unattractive and trying to break it down

Don't start with me because I am trying to be cordial. Black American men tend to like "soft" looking women, the pictures I saw don't fit the bill. No one would see you and think "I have to holler at her". No, they would have to know you first and then become attracted to your personality, and then realize that you aren't that bad looking.

This is an example of someone who many black American men would find attractive. Everyone can't be a looker.

300x300.jpg

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
We're at the point in the argument where the broad knows shes wrong but she aint lettin up because she'll be damned if she takes an L :coffee:

That's her nature....throw rocks and hide her hand. I already know who sent her the pics and my information. She instigated it thinking that everyone would go in. I have no issue with her having an opinion on my looks. She is entitled to that. This is also speaks volumes about her as a person. When she lit the fire for everyone to really get itching about my looks she didn't back down. She went on about how if I correct her again she'd drop my pics. I stand by what I say so I didn't have a problem with my pics being posted although I enjoy my privacy. If I was a rat I would have lied and said it wasn't me, she's lying, she took someone else pictures, or even clowned myself. I own up to what I say so that I didn't back down even after she and queen talked all that mess. Now when it was their turn to provide their pics they backed up.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
:jbhmm: say what you will about AL, but at least she wasn't bustin it open on cam and had her nudes posted here with a smiley over her genitals
J0qq3thLkyBdS.gif

Name names next time :ufdup:

I can't help it that I trusted the wrong person. :yeshrug:

It doesn't matter who's begging for proof pics. You're out here dissing how SHE looks, which is something we NEVER do. I can honestly say, I've never seen anyone really go in on ho a female looks on thecoli. EVER.

How are you going to insult her facial features, call her a dog faced hoe, and then not show your face? It's a coward move.

Unless you're okay with being that person on the internet who insults the way people look without showing their own face? :usure:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/i-wo...ugly-fukking-scustbunnies-n-cornballs.217001/

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly! I wonder why the guys in here aren't trying to get to the bottom of who passed around her picture. The only people who had her picture was ppl she was cool with so somebody was being a messy queen in the background by giving her "enemies" ammo.

I see. You too want justice served to the mf who tried to expose the best female poster. :ehh:Don't worry, we wont let them get away with it. We gonna let them thangs go when we find out who the rat is

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
You didnt expose her but you was in here telling her she was unattractive and trying to break it down

Yes, that is what I posted. Was that my first response to her pic, or was I replying to something else? Why did I start the post with "don't start with me because I am trying to be cordial"?

And no, I didn't expose her. Yet I was accused of it multiple times.