For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

Daps
Who turned it into a roast session, :jbhmm: Remind me again how this started?

I said you tried :upsetfavre:and I pulled up quotes from you before talkin about how she looks :upsetfavre:

and this was before her pics came through to the public :upsetfavre:

@cook @Brooklynzson yall should probably delete this thread since personal accounts (insta) were shown here :upsetfavre: Idk why one of you guys made an alias and exposed her instagram like that :upsetfavre:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
J0qq3thLkyBdS.gif

Name names next time :ufdup:

I can't help it that I trusted the wrong person. :yeshrug:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/i-wo...ugly-fukking-scustbunnies-n-cornballs.217001/
i just skimmed thru
shyt was fukked up

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's her nature....throw rocks and hide her hand. I already know who sent her the pics and my information. She instigated it thinking that everyone would go in. I have no issue with her having an opinion on my looks. She is entitled to that. This is also speaks volumes about her as a person. When she lit the fire for everyone to really get itching about my looks she didn't back down. She went on about how if I correct her again she'd drop my pics. I stand by what I say so I didn't have a problem with my pics being posted although I enjoy my privacy. If I was a rat I would have lied and said it wasn't me, she's lying, she took someone else pictures, or even clowned myself. I own up to what I say so that I didn't back down even after she and queen talked all that mess. Now when it was their turn to provide their pics they backed up.
they also
runaway.gif

after you dropped your address

Ank6MbJ.png

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I gotta say its not cool what's happening to @agnosticlady seeing as how her pic was posted from her IG against her wishes. Same shyt happened to me. Females shouldn't be going in on each other. Yall above all that. And clearly whatever group of people have her pics decided to use a alias, prolly pretend it was a female to stir shyt up, and post it.

@milobased shouldn't have posted her pic... He did... But she told him she had no problems with it...

It's interesting that the same people who were rallying for it to be passed around are now saying it is too far...

I have always been one to say that posting someone's pic on here without their consent is a terrible thing to do...

I am indifferent in this case... She can be the victim and I the villain... Fine...

The ignore button works so she shouldn't feel the need to personally attack me and my husband anymore

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
@ModernFonzie You've been to tinychat. You've seen the flattopped boobs. Those also belonged to a poster. People talked about that other chicks stomach, I forget her name. They roast people all the time.
Tinychat is for savages more than not. They always clowning and roasting. I used to clown and get clowned as well. It's Tinychat but the board and Tinychat aren't the same.

Mr Coli

Pro
Daps
There isn't. :rudy:
:mjpls: so if a male said some mean words to a female and was givin a warning point and pm by a mod, and in said pm he admitted to his crime and only asked for fairness and to have the female also given a warning point (as she too said some things) but the mod didn't so so while claiming that they were fair and not sexist what would you call that? *mod is female*:mjpls:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
You didnt expose her but you was in here telling her she was unattractive and trying to break it down
:scust: "soft features"

@Queen that's some very troubling language especially knowing the history of it. Sounding like the same racist jargon used towards Serena.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Realest post in this whole thread. I'll tell you one thing i wish none of the females posted in here cause all i gathered besides the hypocrisy is the fact that these guys are enjoying the fact some of the ladies are going at each other. They feel validated as fukk right now. Look how theyre twisting things to egg others on, some are even lying about how this thread went down. nikkas act like if @agnosticlady wasn't someone they didn't like they wouldn't be shytting on her. Just full of pure shyt. Thats one thing i learned never fight for male amusement nikkas love when females don't get along with each other. Worse then so called females the lot of them...:scust:
So what you're saying is that we've fallen for the rope a dope?

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
It prolly won't happen.

shyt is really disappointing for all that sisterhood talk. Shows all female posters aren't one hive mind. Internal misogyny is very disheartening though. :(
We've never been one hive mind, though; we each have our own opinions on various topics and other women may agree or disagree. The problem is that we don't get the luxury of operating autonomously on here... it's always "they" or "the Coli ladies".

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
That's her nature....throw rocks and hide her hand. I already know who sent her the pics and my information. She instigated it thinking that everyone would go in. I have no issue with her having an opinion on my looks. She is entitled to that. This is also speaks volumes about her as a person. When she lit the fire for everyone to really get itching about my looks she didn't back down. She went on about how if I correct her again she'd drop my pics. I stand by what I say so I didn't have a problem with my pics being posted although I enjoy my privacy. If I was a rat I would have lied and said it wasn't me, she's lying, she took someone else pictures, or even clowned myself. I own up to what I say so that I didn't back down even after she and queen talked all that mess. Now when it was their turn to provide their pics they backed up.
Truthfully speaking, the only reason they aren't going in on you is bc they like you. If you would have did what she did, they would join in so really there are no winners here.