For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
If you would have made those posts talking about her looks, the coli dudes would have joined in on the ridicule bc they like you, and she's part of the hive that you and the male posters don't like.

1. I wouldn't ridicule her looks (mostly because I wouldn't care) and if someone passed me her picture AND name I wouldn't privately PM it to other people.

2. The coli dudes would have clowned me and asked to know what I looked like. You look like a rat when you are willing to talk mad smack about the way someone looks but use a lame excuse for not showing what you look like.

Lastly, she ignited the fire by over exaggerating what I look like. That made me people wonder what I look like. They didn't even clown her at that point. Instead they all just wanted to know what I looked like. Then when she kept egging things on and trying to warn me about dropping my pics they thought the was bluffing. She's been heavy on my case and several times asked me to drop my address so she could "whoop my ass" yet the coli females paid no attention to that.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This is why a majority of women rarely take L's, because you gonna to be talking about 20 different things to the point where you just simply get tired and move on to better things. I'm out of this one. It's ran it's course. These two ladies had no business doing what they did and when it backfire and their legion to defend them.

@trilldealbaby, you flagrant. I really don't like when you said if we weren't cool w/ AL, we would have roasted her. You basically saying, she ugly and if they didn't like you, they would tell you. That's fukked up. Like I said, you ladies got a shytload of issues. If someone ain't riding the "nikkas ain't shyt express" they are rejects to ya'll. Ya'll wonder why many question why the marriage rate is so low. Who would want to deal with you people on a daily basis. You could learn a thing or two from AL at times like accountability. I'm out.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd just like to restate. I don't have a problem with AL stating her opinions. I don't like how she insults people. If fact, I liked her when she first joined before she had an avi. I saw her posts and was like, I like this chick.

Once she interacts with certain people, she is very abrasive but I've noticed that type of personality with a lot of naija and jamaican and some Haitian women. Usually it takes time to get past that, but since I am not forced to interact with her frequently, all I get is the hard exterior.

I really wish people would stop acting as if the women here all need to agree because often times we don't. We have lesbians, AA, Canadians, Africans, Latinas, West Indians, mothers, wives, etc. We are not a monolith.
dang it cinna, pulling me back.

agreed tho

I think the men here see yall agree on so much as a whole, that it seem's like a sisterhood. Most nikka aint spending time in the salon, or talking back with yall casually, so they dont see yall disagree or differences really. The only time they take note is when a bunch of the ladies come in a thread and usually echo the same feelings on things that most women would generally have similar feelings on. I know all yall are vastly different. Infact you @agnosticlady and @MoonGoddess actually all remind me of each other in diferent ways but have vastly different opinions and views on things.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'd just like to restate. I don't have a problem with AL stating her opinions. I don't like how she insults people. If fact, I liked her when she first joined before she had an avi. I saw her posts and was like, I like this chick.

Once she interacts with certain people, she is very abrasive but I've noticed that type of personality with a lot of naija and jamaican and some Haitian women. Usually it takes time to get past that, but since I am not forced to interact with her frequently, all I get is the hard exterior.

I really wish people would stop acting as if the women here all need to agree because often times we don't. We have lesbians, AA, Canadians, Africans, Latinas, West Indians, mothers, wives, etc. We are not a monolith.
Bold sounds good but when it comes to male/female stuff that's not true and that's what the talk is about. Now on salon type threads y'all might go y'all's own separate ways but when its a male/female things battle lines are drawn usually based on gender. We all can see that

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
1. I wouldn't ridicule her looks (mostly because I wouldn't care) and if someone passed me her picture AND name I wouldn't privately PM it to other people.

2. The coli dudes would have clowned me and asked to know what I looked like. You look like a rat when you are willing to talk mad smack about the way someone looks but use a lame excuse for not showing what you look like.

Lastly, she ignited the fire by over exaggerating what I look like. That made me people wonder what I look like. They didn't even clown her at that point. Instead they all just wanted to know what I looked like. Then when she kept egging things on and trying to warn me about dropping my pics they thought the was bluffing. She's been heavy on my case and several times asked me to drop my address so she could "whoop my ass" yet the coli females paid no attention to that.
I'm not saying what you would have done. All I'm saying is if the situations were reversed. And I don't spend enough time on here to know the details of yall beef and I really don't care about it.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
why is this thread so long
LWOu2Yd.png