Folk's Upset Diddy's Son is getting $54,000 Football Scholarship to UCLA

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This is the fukking problem with Liberal America... You earn something, it should be spread out for everyone or given to someone else.... You don't earn it... Someone else should give it to you... fukk THAT shyt...

THE KID HAD A 3.75 GPA! HE IS ABOUT TO BRING UP THE TEAMS GPA BY DOING WELL IN THE CLASSROOM...

NOT TO MENTION, NOT EVERY D1 SCHOOL GIVES OUT THEIR ALLOTED SCHOLARSHIPS...

HOW THE fukk IS LIL JUSTIN COMBS TAKING UP A SPOT FOR SOMEONE WHO NEEDS IT WHEN A LOT OF SCHOOLS SOMETIMES CAN'T FIND ENOUGH RECRUITS TO FILL OUT THEIR 25-30 FULL RIDE OFFERS?!

People just need to shut the fukk up and let the lil guy succeed in life like he was suppose to....

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
This is the fukking problem with Liberal America... You earn something, it should be spread out for everyone or given to someone else.... You don't earn it... Someone else should give it to you... fukk THAT shyt...

THE KID HAD A 3.75 GPA! HE IS ABOUT TO BRING UP THE TEAMS GPA BY DOING WELL IN THE CLASSROOM...

NOT TO MENTION, NOT EVERY D1 SCHOOL GIVES OUT THEIR ALLOTED SCHOLARSHIPS...

HOW THE fukk IS LIL JUSTIN COMBS TAKING UP A SPOT FOR SOMEONE WHO NEEDS IT WHEN A LOT OF SCHOOLS SOMETIMES CAN'T FIND ENOUGH RECRUITS TO FILL OUT THEIR 25-30 FULL RIDE OFFERS?!

People just need to shut the fukk up and let the lil guy succeed in life like he was suppose to....

c00n

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Atleast you can admit when you don't have a leg to stand on... Takes a real man to admit they are clueless:leostare:

I stick with what I been saying since the thread was first created...Im just calling you a c00n because you type with the caps and bold on

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
filthy rich people who accept free sh!t always irked me. i'm about as middle class as middle class gets and I always turn down free sh!t when i know somebody who is struggling can have it instead, just seems like the right thing to do. so what this kid "earned" it, colleges only give it out so many athletic scholarships, why take one of those spots when your daddy is worth half a billion and a beast kid living in abject poverty who can't afford to pay could have had it instead? i don't understand the logic

even though I personally don't care if the school gives him the scholarship, I can see why it makes people mad about it, though.

I mean how lucky can rich people get?

:youngsabo:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I stick with what I been saying since the thread was first created...Im just calling you a c00n because you type with the caps and bold on

Ok... Im calling you a c00n because you are hating on a successful young black male... We're even...

This entire thread you've been saying that the scholarship should be given to someone who is poor.... Its been pointed out numerous times already that there are plenty of scholarships given out annually. If the poor kid is good enough to play for UCLA, then he for damn sure is getting offers at other schools... Not to mention, a lot of schools don't even use all 25-30 of their scholarships... So how are you gonna get mad at Justin Combs instead of getting mad at the schools who don't use all of their alloted scholarships on people like "Tyrone from Jacksonville"? You know why, because its illogical to hate on anyone in this instance.. If someone is good enough to play, and they put in effort into getting recruited, they'll play somewhere...

I was barely a 2 star recruit in highschool and I received offers from 10 different schools frim D1A to D1AA with a few D2 schools thrown in there... If you put in the work, you'll get noticed by SOMEONE...

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
As others have already stated, him earning his scholarship was based on his talent and not his father's stature.

Is he supposed to work as hard as every body else, to only be critized when he exceeds the expectations? Given this mentality is only going to promote a "fukk it" attitude from a potential star in his own right.

It's his issue and not his father's, so people should view him as an individual and not an extension of Diddy's bank account.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
My point is plain and simple...if you are rich beyond means, then it is fine for recognition purposes...but in no way should your education in the US be free...hell even half off

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I wonder if he gets to play in a bowl game in first year, how Diddy gonna react?
:jawalrus:

:takedat::takedat:

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta To New Orleans
As others have already stated, him earning his scholarship was based on his talent and not his father's stature.

Is he supposed to work as hard as every body else, to only be critized when he exceeds the expectations? Given this mentality is only going to promote a "fukk it" attitude from a potential star in his own right.

It's his issue and not his father's, so people should view him as an individual and not an extension of Diddy's bank account.

The thing is... even his stats don't add up to that talent... I'm no longer concerned with Diddy's money, it's the fact that his performance on-field is not matching up to that D1 Free Ride money. Rank or no rank.