Folk's Upset Diddy's Son is getting $54,000 Football Scholarship to UCLA

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
lol i can't defend this shyt

Isn't he projected to be a CB though? Why would his QB numbers matter?

But that withstanding, if UCLA scouts dude and feels he is worthy of a Div 1A scholarship, he will get one. For the people against this, where was your outrage when former athletes' sons get scholarships as well? This scholarship isn't taking food off anyone's plate. This is an athletic scholarship for athletes. There isn't someone hoping to play Div 1A football next year that just had the door closed because Diddy's son received one. fukking stop it!

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
here go another kid that graduated this year goin to ucla to play at cb too, and right here he playin against the best competition in his class...

Army Bowl Highlights- "The Praying Mantis" - YouTube

now here go diddy son actin like he scared to wrap up a buncha p*ssy ass competition in new york :scusthov:

Justin Combs #2 Defensive Film - YouTube

:scusthov: :scusthov: this nikka bout to have a rude awakenin

You seriously got "scared to wrap up a bunch of p*ssy NY comp" from this video?"

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Isn't he projected to be a CB though? Why would his QB numbers matter?

But that withstanding, if UCLA scouts dude and feels he is worthy of a Div 1A scholarship, he will get one. For the people against this, where was your outrage when former athletes' sons get scholarships as well? This scholarship isn't taking food off anyone's plate. This is an athletic scholarship for athletes. There isn't someone hoping to play Div 1A football next year that just had the door closed because Diddy's son received one. fukking stop it!

lol i was looking at his defensive stats. i agree totally that his dad's money should have nothing to do with if he gets a scholarship or not.