Folk's Upset Diddy's Son is getting $54,000 Football Scholarship to UCLA

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
The thing is... even his stats don't add up to that talent... I'm no longer concerned with Diddy's money, it's the fact that his performance on-field is not matching up to that D1 Free Ride money. Rank or no rank.

I admit, I'm not clued up at all on his stats on the field, as it's not an area I'm particularly interested in and all I can go off is that the kid is good at what he does and has been rewarded for it, but the general consensus is that "he's wealthy enough to pay his way, so take it off him", which, in my opinion is ridiculous, because the people who judged him on his abilities in the first place never even considered the factor that he was rich and just based it on what he could do.

Stack Barr

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
ether-e1296908676217.gif

:huhldup::ooh::pachaha:

:obama::takedat:

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
-If Justin earned it, he earned it. How much money his father has is immaterial.

-Not sure race is playing a factor here. While of course there have been wite kids from wealthy families to get scholarships, probably very few on the level of Diddy. Its more about his fame thats drawing attention to the situation.

-Its wouldnt be fair to exclude Justin from a scholarship due to his Dads money. Mainly because its HIS DADS MONEY. Puff could catch Justin drinking some Grey Goose today and cut him off completely (remember how buckwild this dude went in the club in Atlanta when somebody around him was drinking a brand of vodka tht was not Ciroc)

:laff::laff::laff:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
"As a senior during the 2006–2007 high school season he averaged 8 points.
According to The Wall Street Journal, it appears the decision to grant Miller a full scholarship at USC was largely driven by his relationship with friend and teammate Demar DeRozan, the 6-foot-6 All-American forward who was rated as the number five prospect in the country on Scout.com. The Wall Street Journal reported Coach Tim Floyd as saying, "Last April...Percy Miller (Master P) called while driving both players from a tournament in Fayetteville, Ark...Percy Miller said 'Demar and Romeo are ready to make their decision, and would you like to have them both on scholarship?"

a senior averaging 8 points a game gets a free ride to a D1? :takedat:. n!gga was pure ass there too, may i add

thanks for confirming. I assumed he was kinda ass, but yeah, getting a full ride scholarship when u averaged like 8ppg in high school is pretty suspect.