Folk's Upset Diddy's Son is getting $54,000 Football Scholarship to UCLA

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Obama should change this also...if your parents make x amount...no scholarships for you.....

Kobe+Bryant+gives+a+puzzled+look+during+a+press+conference.JPG

and what if your parents want you to pay for your own schooling?

what if you dont live with your parents?

then what?

:sitdown:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Kobe+Bryant+gives+a+puzzled+look+during+a+press+conference.JPG

and what if your parents want you to pay for your own schooling?

what if you dont live with your parents?

then what?

:sitdown:

Everything should be put in consideration just like it is now....you just trying to validate a millionaire that lives with his parents...does not work...and gets a free ride athletic scholarship to a D1 school......shut the fukk up

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everything should be put in consideration just like it is now....you just trying to validate a millionaire that lives with his parents...does not work...and gets a free ride athletic scholarship to a D1 school......shut the fukk up

:scusthov:

let me guess, you knee deep in school debt? well guess what, gettinr your panties in knot over pdiddys son isnt gonna get you out of debt fakkit. be mad at your parents for not bein wealthy

crab azz nikkas like you disgust me

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I dont see the problem if the kid is that nice at football.

didn't lil romeo get a full ride bball scholarship to USC when we wasn't even that nice?

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
:scusthov:

let me guess, you knee deep in school debt? well guess what, gettinr your panties in knot over pdiddys son isnt gonna get you out of debt fakkit. be mad at your parents for not bein wealthy

crab azz nikkas like you disgust me

Not at all...I don't even see my loan...its drafted out my account automatically every month...$20k for a education got a me a 40k right out of school......a 68k 3 years later and a 87k 2 years after that

You a c00n

and to make matters worse...didnt yall clowns see the stats that dude put up in HS?

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not at all...I don't even see my loan...its drafted out my account automatically every month...$20k for a education got a me a 40k right out of school......a 68k 3 years later and a 87k 2 years after that

You a c00n

and to make matters worse...didnt yall clowns see the stats that dude put up in HS?

you callin me a c00n when you mad at a black man getting a scholarship that he righfully earned

:russ:

something is seriously wrong with you. if you earn a scholarship, you earned it, no matter what your financial situation is like.

pull your dress down before you go outside. that shyt is blowin in the wind status

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
you callin me a c00n when you mad at a black man getting a scholarship that he righfully earned

:russ:

something is seriously wrong with you. if you earn a scholarship, you earned it, no matter what your financial situation is like.

pull your dress down before you go outside. that shyt is blowin in the wind status

c00n

concise

Veteran
Daps
He's got a scholarship because he's ranked at Corner, though.
Y'all posting his offensive numbers?
And you keep forgetting he had other offers on the table.

:umad:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Tbf diddy prolly paid them 100 racks for that 54k scholarship to make his frail ass lightskin son feel like he's accomplished somethin :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta To New Orleans
He's got a scholarship because he's ranked at Corner, though.
Y'all posting his offensive numbers?
And you keep forgetting he had other offers on the table.

:umad:

His defensive numbers were posted too.

1 INT over a whole season? I am interested to see % of passes completed thrown his way and passes defended.

Something ain't adding up though... but I ain't mad, UCLA has a garbage program these days anyways.