Folk's Upset Diddy's Son is getting $54,000 Football Scholarship to UCLA

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta To New Orleans
Are you a scout?
Are you going to compare footage to some of the other corners ranked around him?

If not, :umad:

So I have to be a scout to give an opinion on talent level? So can I not speak on Jamarcus Russell being a bust b/c I'm not a scout? Can I not speak on Brady Quinn being mediocre b/c I'm not a scout? The logic you're using is beyond simple and petty.

But if it makes you feel better, go ahead and use it. I ain't mad at ya. :jawalrus:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
SMH at all the commies in this thread :pacspit:
I was dead broke when I started college, had to borrow money from a family friend to cover tuition.
My Dad technically made a lot but after all the money got taken out for Child Support, Rent for his office etc wasn't much for the young don.
But I put in work and got my Scholarship based off merit.
If your argument is that "other qualified ppl got overlooked" then that's the same argument a lot of people use against affirmative action and I'll say the same thing to you as I say to them: If someone is deserving (in this case: grades + athletic ability) they WILL be able to find a scholarship somewhere as Oafton Socks pointed out there are a LOT of scholarships out there and he's just on of many.
So get your panties out a bundle and let that man :eat:
Edit: if you're saying he doesn't have talent and Diddy "bought" the scholarship then why does Darien Washington the 132 ranked CB also have a scholarship (to UW), unless you're saying Puff payed off scouts.com as well http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=9&c=4&pid=30&yr=2012

concise

Veteran
Daps
So I have to be a scout to give an opinion on talent level? So can I not speak on Jamarcus Russell being a bust b/c I'm not a scout? Can I not speak on Brady Quinn being mediocre b/c I'm not a scout? The logic you're using is beyond simple and petty.

But if it makes you feel better, go ahead and use it. I ain't mad at ya. :jawalrus:

I didn't feel like giving more than a few sentences.
Like I said, look at the other corners ranked around him.

SMH at all the commies in this thread :pacspit:
I was dead broke when I started college, had to borrow money from a family friend to cover tuition.
My Dad technically made a lot but after all the money got taken out for Child Support, Rent for his office etc wasn't much for the young don.
But I put in work and got my Scholarship based off merit.
If your argument is that "other qualified ppl got overlooked" then that's the same argument a lot of people use against affirmative action and I'll say the same thing to you as I say to them: If someone is deserving (in this case: grades + athletic ability) they WILL be able to find a scholarship somewhere as Oafton Socks pointed out there are a LOT of scholarships out there and he's just on of many.
So get your panties out a bundle and let that man :eat:
Edit: if you're saying he doesn't have talent and Diddy "bought" the scholarship then why does Darien Washington the 132 ranked CB also have a scholarship (to UW), unless you're saying Puff payed off scouts.com as well
Scout.com: Football Recruiting

Trust, these scouts know more than you do. This isn't anything comparable to actually watching a college football player on TV and figuring out if he'll be good in the pros. High school kids are not on TV. Scouts have to breakdown tape and actually go out and watch them. And high school stats are never readily available on the net, even in 2012. They're still incomplete as hell. Barely available off-line. And you want to compare making a prediction on a high school kid to players who were playing on national television week in and week out.

2 star corner recruits ranked below Puff's kid are going to other BCS schools like

Texas
Arizona
Cincinnati
Virginia
Colorado
Kansas

All of whom have been at the same level or better than UCLA recently.

My conclusion remains:

:umad:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
from watching mike and mike this morning he is a 3 star recruit who had offers from a ton of other schools but he choose ucla, I believe most of the offers he got were from big 10 schools.

you had schools like iowa and michigan recruiting you then you had to have some talent in high school, he is being recruited to play corner on defense and the link posted didn't really show his defensive stats, he played quarterback on offense.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
This thread is scust. :upsetfavre:

Instead of you guys congratulating the lil nikka for putting in work on and off the field you guys are being petty about whether or not he deserves the damn thing or not. I assure you UCLA wouldn't offer one of their limited football scholarships if they didn't think the kid couldn't ball and I assure you his 3.75 is a lot better than a lot of those other athletes that got the same ****. Yet no one had the same outcry when nikkas like Leinart or Manning had the same things happen to them. :upsetfavre:

I expect the CACs to hate that's what they do when it comes to a black man doing there thing. Assuming most of you are indeed black man though a lot of you are some b1tchmade nikkas. :stopitslime:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread is scust. :upsetfavre:

Instead of you guys congratulating the lil nikka for putting in work on and off the field you guys are being petty about whether or not he deserves the damn thing or not.

who's complaining about whether he deserves it or not? whether he did or didn't "earn" it he got it, the issue is should he pay his own way. this thread is maddddd deep and yall still don't understand what n!gs problem with this is? it's like a billionaire going to the amusement park and winning a valuable ass prize and actually keeping it, ha. yeah he earned it but really bro? you gon keep that when somebody else coulda won it? give that sh!t back, you don't really need that sh!t. not too long ago some filthy rich people hit the lottery, yall remember that? people had huge issue with that too, to the point where they HAD to donate a chunk of the winnings to charities due to all the shade being thrown their way. they won it fair and square but still, come on b. kind of the same deal here.

Edi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Darrelle Revis 3 interceptions his senior season in high school
0 interceptions his junior season in high school

Posting high schools stats is pointless because a lot of high schools don't throw that much, he played on offense and defense, if a d1 caliber talent they aren't going to throw his way anyway

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Yall same nikkas who supporting diddy and his son was are the same nikkas who was shytting on P and romeo a cpl years back for the same thing.

I'm just saying

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

word :shaq2: i cant believe how quick all these nikkas are to say "he earned it" when they clearly aint even checked his playin skills out. its NO WAY IN HELL he woulda got this scholarship if it weren't for the fact that he's diddy's son. NONE. remove the fact that diddy worth half a billi cuz that aint even part of my point this nikka is 5'9" 170lb, 2 star recruit and you tellin me he "earned" a full ride scholarship to ucla???

brehs, he a cb that DON'T EVEN TACKLE :damn: this nikka is literally just runnin into people/throwin his body at them and these fakkits fall on contact :what: some of the most bytchmade competition i ever seen... then again its ny football. the bottom line though is, he did NOT earn this scholarship so yall need to quit sayin that... the way he play dude wont even smell the field, but this is who they gave a full ride to smh this aint shyt but knowin somebody that know somebody

Last edited by a moderator:

Edi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he had 7 scholarship offers, you think the head coach at Iowa or Wyoming cares about him being Diddy's son?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who's complaining about whether he deserves it or not? whether he did or didn't "earn" it he got it, the issue is should he pay his own way. this thread is maddddd deep and yall still don't understand what n!gs problem with this is? it's like a billionaire going to the amusement park and winning a valuable ass prize and actually keeping it, ha. yeah he earned it but really bro? you gon keep that when somebody else coulda won it? give that sh!t back, you don't really need that sh!t. not too long ago some filthy rich people hit the lottery, yall remember that? people had huge issue with that too, to the point where they HAD to donate a chunk of the winnings to charities due to all the shade being thrown their way. they won it fair and square but still, come on b. kind of the same deal here.

Except HE'S not the one who's rich, his father is. You seem to have a very hard time comprehending that.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
i see nikkas have a hard time understandin the difference between a scholarship offer and a FULL RIDE scholarship too... i'm startin to wonder how many of yall actually played ball, do yall have any idea how good you need to be to get a full damn ride??? :why: at a major d-1 school?! :damn: we talkin about somethin thats reserved for STAR caliber players, these shyts dont come by often at all... especially for no 2 star recruit. him gettin a scholarship woulda been one thing, but him gettin a full ride and you nikkas tryna defend it is just :snoop:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Except HE'S not the one who's rich, his father is. You seem to have a very hard time comprehending that.

Lol, what are you saying with this exactly? he's diddy's child, his maybachs and all the other sh!t he got was purchased by diddy. his father is his financial legs, justin is an unemployed student, diddy picks up the tabs.