Folk's Upset Diddy's Son is getting $54,000 Football Scholarship to UCLA

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Thats fukked up man im living on my own paying my own bills and I would love to go back to school and get my degree people like me deserve a scholarship. This is just sickening diddy is in the club throwing a million around like its monopoly money and they give his bytch ass son 50g's SMH rich get richer...like this lil ni99a even need to work a day in his life

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
Now we're getting on kids for trying to pave their own way with hard work.

It's a crazy this shyt even gets published.

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta To New Orleans
Now we're getting on kids for trying to pave their own way with hard work.

It's a crazy this shyt even gets published.

No one is getting on his kid at all....

But if your child gets a million dollar birthday party b/c you gave him everything he asked for.... then he turns around and "earns" a scholarship to go to school for free.... then what example are you setting for the kid, really?

But it doesn't matter, right? Because it's Diddy... :takedat:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Matter of fact... let's run down Justin's stats....

Justin Combs Football Stats - Iona Prep 11-12 - MaxPreps

Can someone tell me if YOU think his numbers are D1 free ride worthy?

ether-e1296908676217.gif

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
didn't master p's son get a full athletic scholarship to USC? lol, lil n!gga was ass. i'm sure who his father is had nothing to do with him "earning" the scholarship, :win:
Demar DeRozen was living with Master P and Lil Romero. The only way for USC to get DeRozen was to offer lil romeo one too. it was a 'package deal'

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
-If Justin earned it, he earned it. How much money his father has is immaterial.

-Not sure race is playing a factor here. While of course there have been wite kids from wealthy families to get scholarships, probably very few on the level of Diddy. Its more about his fame thats drawing attention to the situation.

-Its wouldnt be fair to exclude Justin from a scholarship due to his Dads money. Mainly because its HIS DADS MONEY. Puff could catch Justin drinking some Grey Goose today and cut him off completely (remember how buckwild this dude went in the club in Atlanta when somebody around him was drinking a brand of vodka tht was not Ciroc)

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
true, he earned his scholarship, but he can graciously tell them "thank you but give this to somebody else, i don't need a scholarship". no?

I guess he could, but it shouldn't be expected of him to do so.

Don't know enough about the issue, but if he REALLY earned it, then it shouldn't be a problem, if it's a scholarship based on excellence and not ressource. If his numbers didn't really warrant it's another story tho...One could get mad at the system, but not at him as an individual IMO. I'd rather see a rich person's kid work and earn something than rely on Pops paper.

:takedat: STILL making em mad :russ:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Matter of fact... let's run down Justin's stats....

Justin Combs Football Stats - Iona Prep 11-12 - MaxPreps

Can someone tell me if YOU think his numbers are D1 free ride worthy?

Yikes. OK so a much better argument would be hat he doesnt deserve the scholarship and maybe he got it due to his Dad celebrity status.

Personally if I was Justin, I wouldnt even want the scholarship with those numbers because it will just breed resentment among his teammates.