Folk's Upset Diddy's Son is getting $54,000 Football Scholarship to UCLA

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Lol, what are you saying with this exactly? he's diddy's child, his maybachs and all the other sh!t he got was purchased by diddy. his father is his financial legs, justin is an unemployed student, diddy picks up the tabs.

Are you opposed to all academic and athletic scholarships going to kids with successful parents?

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you opposed to all academic and athletic scholarships going to kids with successful parents?

No, not at all, if you deserve a scholarship you should be offered one. I'm opposed to the filthy rich (not just "successful, FILTHY RICH) accepting a free ride when they know they don't need that money. that is the sole problem i have with it, nothing else

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
No, not at all, if you deserve a scholarship you should be offered one. I'm opposed to filthy rich (not just "successful, FILTHY RICH) parents accepting when they know their kid don't need that money. that is the sole problem i have with it, nothing else
Two questions:

1. When did you take this stance.
2. Can you tell me why schools provide academic and athletic scholarships to students?

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you tell me why schools provide academic and athletic scholarships to students?

a scholarship is monetary relief given to a recipient based on merit, vis a vis academics/athletics. the most dominant factor in schools giving scholarships (other than financial reasons) is credibility, they want the "best" at their schools because it makes the university look great, which attracts more prospects (and more money). now, what does any of this have to do with rich people accepting free sh!t?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
a scholarship is monetary relief given to a recipient based on merit, vis a vis academics/athletics. the most dominant factor in schools giving scholarships (other than financial reasons) is credibility, they want the "best" at their schools because it makes the university look great, which attracts more prospects (and more money). now, what does any of this have to do with rich people accepting free sh!t?

Nothing. You answered it for me; it has NOTHING to do with the student or parents being rich or poor. And a scholarship is not "monetary relief". A grant is.

Universities, especially those in the AAU, have a primary goal of academic RESEARCH, and scholarly achievement. Highschool academic achievers provide more to this goal, succeed at a greater level, and are more likely to have high academic and scholarly goals and continue research in the scientific, poli sci, or other fields. This is why those students are provided scholarships.

Athletes bring in revenue in terms of ticket sales and merchandising, which fund these expensive programs. They are provided scholarships because of this.

Justin Combs does *both* of these things. He has earned his scholarship, not jus the same way that Dez Bryant did, and the same way that the valedictorian at your hs did, but both ways.

Notice; none of this has anything to do with the student's parents.

So, your moral stance behind those with family wealth with academic acheivement or athletic ability accepting a scholarship...is (with all due respect) nonsense to me.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing. You answered it for me; it has NOTHING to do with the student or parents being rich or poor. And a scholarship is not "monetary relief". A grant is.

Universities, especially those in the AAU, have a primary goal of academic RESEARCH, and scholarly achievement. Highschool academic achievers provide more to this goal, succeed at a greater level, and are more likely to have high academic and scholarly goals and continue research in the scientific, poli sci, or other fields. This is why those students are provided scholarships.

Athletes bring in revenue in terms of ticket sales and merchandising, which fund these expensive programs. They are provided scholarships because of this.

Justin Combs does *both* of these things. He has earned his scholarship, not jus the same way that Dez Bryant did, and the same way that the valedictorian at your hs did, but both ways.

Notice; none of this has anything to do with the student's parents.

So, your moral stance behind those with family wealth with academic acheivement or athletic ability accepting a scholarship...is (with all due respect) nonsense to me.

if i'm a half a billionaire and my son is awarded a scholarship i am going to humbly and respectfully decline and opt to pay his tuition, that's just me though. at this point every side of the coin has been exhausted in this thread, there's nowhere else to go, lets just disagree and K I M.

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
if i'm a half a billionaire and my son is awarded a scholarship i am going to humbly and respectfully decline and opt to pay his tuition, that's just me though. at this point every side of the coin has been exhausted in this thread, there's nowhere else to go, lets just disagree and K I M.

:rudy:

stop dis nikkaz exhausted the argument in the First Thread, you just kept arguing moot and irrelevant points based on a moral stance that only YOU believe in, not any facts.

NEGGED

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy:

stop dis nikkaz exhausted the argument in the First Thread, you just kept arguing moot and irrelevant points based on a moral stance that only YOU believe in, not any facts.

NEGGED

lol @ you using my vocabulary to attack me (weakly attack me, might i add). if i negged people i'd neg you back, sucka

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
here go another kid that graduated this year goin to ucla to play at cb too, and right here he playin against the best competition in his class...

now here go diddy son actin like he scared to wrap up a buncha p*ssy ass competition in new york :scusthov:

:scusthov: :scusthov: this nikka bout to have a rude awakenin

Last edited by a moderator:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo, while we on it, check out Tia and Tamera's little brother (not "smart guy", theres another one). this kid is a bullet son, i think he got a (warranted) free ride somewhere too, cant remember where.

Last edited by a moderator:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
word :shaq2: i cant believe how quick all these nikkas are to say "he earned it" when they clearly aint even checked his playin skills out. its NO WAY IN HELL he woulda got this scholarship if it weren't for the fact that he's diddy's son. NONE. remove the fact that diddy worth half a billi cuz that aint even part of my point this nikka is 5'9" 170lb, 2 star recruit and you tellin me he "earned" a full ride scholarship to ucla???

Justin Comb's #2 2012 Highlight Film - YouTube

brehs, he a cb that DON'T EVEN TACKLE :damn: this nikka is literally just runnin into people/throwin his body at them and these fakkits fall on contact :what: some of the most bytchmade competition i ever seen... then again its ny football. the bottom line though is, he did NOT earn this scholarship so yall need to quit sayin that... the way he play dude wont even smell the field, but this is who they gave a full ride to smh this aint shyt but knowin somebody that know somebody
you don't have to tackle good to play corner especially coming out of high school, as long as he could cover he straight the rest will be taught to him, hell 70% of nfl corners can't tackle good.