"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
We are gonna need to overhaul 3/4 of the secondary...need 3 starting LBs...and possibly 1 or 2 DL after this season

The only thing that gives me hope is that I think we're set at the skill positions (excluding QB) and OL

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
These are crazy, because THIS:

....says exactly the damn opposite. :stopitslime: Is he improving or struggling? Which games are these clowns watching?

MEDIA is trash. :camby:

The only people hating on Hurts are racist cacs and Wentz sexuals. He is doing a good job compared to his peers in 7 games. They blaming him for defense issues and the coach not running the ball. He is the best QB we have on the roster and I'd say is making progress.

They go ahead and draft a white QB from BYU if they want and will delay the rebuild because they will have growing pains.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
absolutely agree

I want to see what McPherson can do

Bucs need a corner...I'd try to get a 2nd rounder for Slay

Time to move on from McLeod...we need a FS

We need to give Wallace all the reps at SS

Play the young LBs so we can see 1 or 2 that will be rosterable next season

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Yo what up brehs,

Regarding the loss to KC, I'm not too mad about it..Team hung in there better than I thought. The Dallas loss was more concerning

Now with the offense, it's going through growing pains and you will have some bad and some good weeks

With the defense, :shaq2: idk what to think. I'm not likeomg Gannon response but hopefully it's just a matter of getting the right players in year 2 to help out.

And the most interesting part about the Sanders/Gainwell talk

It seems like Kenny is getting all the goaline duties which is :leon:. The team will probably go with him more and more as the season goes on

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
noticed this during the game, thought i was tripping and started wondering if every QB had a dominant side like that

I'm sure every QB has a side they favor but doing it to this degree repeatedly takes away half the field that we could be using

It's a vision issue...he makes one read and first instinct is to look/scramble right

If I'm a LCB, I know it's an easy day against him bc he won't test me

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
on my chatty patty shyt

I heard Hollis Thomas talk about the recent going on with the Eagles

he wonders if Lane failed another drug test (he said the reason it may not be out there is they maybe waiting on the B sample) Although I remember when he was popped the last time I thought the only info we had was he failed the Sample A

he also thinks Fletch isnt giving his all bc he doesnt like the scheme. I remember before the season started and t/he reporters asked him what he thought about playing some 3-4 and he didnt look very happy about the idea

:jbhmm:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Yo what up brehs,

Regarding the loss to KC, I'm not too mad about it..Team hung in there better than I thought. The Dallas loss was more concerning

Now with the offense, it's going through growing pains and you will have some bad and some good weeks

With the defense, :shaq2: idk what to think. I'm not likeomg Gannon response but hopefully it's just a matter of getting the right players in year 2 to help out.

And the most interesting part about the Sanders/Gainwell talk

It seems like Kenny is getting all the goaline duties which is :leon:. The team will probably go with him more and more as the season goes on

I won't be surprised if we trade Miles for a 2nd

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
on my chatty patty shyt

I heard Hollis Thomas talk about the recent going on with the Eagles

he wonders if Lane failed another drug test (he said the reason it may not be out there is they maybe waiting on the B sample) Although I remember when he was popped the last time I thought the only info we had was he failed the Sample A

he also thinks Fletch isnt giving his all bc he doesnt like the scheme. I remember before the season started and t/he reporters asked him what he thought about playing some 3-4 and he didnt look very happy about the idea

:jbhmm:

Damn thats crazy if true dude might get a year suspension if that's the case