"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Sanders averaged 1.9 yards per carry running behind an offensive line missing 4/5 starters, while the Eagles were moving the ball efficiently through the air. The Eagles didn’t lose this week because of Sirianni’s gameplan. Failure to execute in the redzone, penalties that erased three TDs, and a defense that couldn’t stop Mahomes and Hill were why the Eagles lost.
Left like 21 points on the field and couldn't stop a nose bleed. Story of the game. Hurts trusted his pocket a lot better this game and took what was there for the most part. It's a shytty defense, but hope he builds on this.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Sanders averaged 1.9 yards per carry running behind an offensive line missing 4/5 starters, while the Eagles were moving the ball efficiently through the air. The Eagles didn’t lose this week because of Sirianni’s gameplan. Failure to execute in the redzone, penalties that erased three TDs, and a defense that couldn’t stop Mahomes and Hill were why the Eagles lost.
Alright imma watch the game after work..

Just wanna see if the line was that bad or if Sanders just ain't doin shyt. Cos it looked like Gainwell got a couple good runs and they were blocking well enough for Hurts to make 32 completions

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Left like 21 points on the field and couldn't stop a nose bleed. Story of the game. Hurts trusted his pocket a lot better this game and took what was there for the most part. It's a shytty defense, but hope he builds on this.

Ppl see the gaudy #s but what I saw was an easy missed TD throw, tons of short completions, not being able to go through his progressions, multiple delay of games, not being able to recognize blitzes, throwing too much to the right and not enough to the middle of left, and 2 INT's dropped by KC

Hence his QBR being 39.2 despite going 32-48 for 387 & 2 scores

He played terrible as indicated by his QBR

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ppl see the gaudy #s but what I saw was an easy missed TD throw, tons of short completions, not being able to go through his progressions, multiple delay of games, not being able to recognize blitzes, throwing too much to the right and not enough to the middle of left, and 2 INT's dropped by KC

Hence his QBR being 39.2 despite going 32-48 for 387 & 2 scores

He played terrible as indicated by his QBR

Word. Wentz would of done better :mjlol:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
One DT is holding up his end of the bargain (and then some) the other..not so much

I never liker Barnett and was vocal about him being a scrub (coli byrdgang said I was being harsh)

Shout out to @thesheik

You still riding wit barnett?

Fam, I was in the GDT yesterday and stated that I have finally jumped off the bandwagon. I held on for as long as I could but that nikka is doo doo. I figured he would learn how to get himself under control and his natural talent and attention to technique (haa) would show up. At least people who were Reno Mahe fans, got a sure handed but unspectacular punt returner. All I got is a fumble recovery and hypertension for being a DB fan.

RYAN KERRIGAN IS A fukkIN WASTE
4 GAMES AND NOT ONE fukkIN TACKLE???? ONE???

There was a gashing run in the 2nd half I believe. I watched Kerrigan do NOTHING to get off the block and was too slow for pursuit. That play alone let me know he was a waste of a contract.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

My Quarterback

Our Quotaback is definitely better than that bum Dan Prescott
smiley.png

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The person you've completely debased your entire posting career over. Your so feminine and fragile that all the heat you took for defending awful Carson Wentz has turned you into basically a fukking troll. Instead of behaving like a normal poster you've sunk and isolated yourself into an untenable position. Hurts isn't perfect but he is playing way better than Wentz did last year which is progress. Instead of acknowledging that you've determined that anything he does which isn't perfect is evidence that he can't play...a standard you wouldn't hold Wentz to. It's fukking embarrassing.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Nobody has patience with qb’s. So much of the success is based around coaching and the o-line... they weren’t beating the chiefs or bucs coming into the year. Give Jalen time.

He's not showing any signs of improvement...like zero

He's Tyrod Taylor with less arm talent & Tyrod arm ain't even all that great

:mjlol:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I also wanna know why we can't play more exotic defenses that disguises blitzes and coverages

I can read the defense pre-snap from my couch every damn Sunday, since the Jim Schwartz days

I miss the days Jim Johnson would throw the kitchen sink in a blitz, have a DE drop into coverage, fluster the QB just long enough for the blitz to get home

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
The person you've completely debased your entire posting career over. Your so feminine and fragile that all the heat you took for defending awful Carson Wentz has turned you into basically a fukking troll. Instead of behaving like a normal poster you've sunk and isolated yourself into an untenable position. Hurts isn't perfect but he is playing way better than Wentz did last year which is progress. Instead of acknowledging that you've determined that anything he does which isn't perfect is evidence that he can't play...a standard you wouldn't hold Wentz to. It's fukking embarrassing.

Ppl result to insults when they hate hearing the truth

You can spew whatever you want

The nikka is GARBAGE

:mjlol: