"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think its clear they like Gainwell more- I wonder wen we are out of it- will Miles be on the trading block
They really ain't got no love for Boston Scott I guess. Damn i like what gainwell has brought to the table but I think Scott could contribute too.

Yesterday you could see what the offense could look like . the ball was spread all over the field.these young offensive weapons definitely have the talent. I want to win these games but damn I can see these boys are young. Pretty much all rookies and competing hell playing good.

Smith was eatin up one on one coverage

Hurts was cooking Against that spag defense, blitzes give veterans fits he backed them off.

Jalen raegor had had a kick off return yesterday he almost popped it. It wasn't nothing special but I could tell ok the game slowing down for these boys they out there go in at it.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
They really ain't got no love for Boston Scott I guess. Damn i like what gainwell has brought to the table but I think Scott could contribute too.

Yesterday you could see what the offense could look like . the ball was spread all over the field.these young offensive weapons definitely have the talent. I want to win these games but damn I can see these boys are young. Pretty much all rookies and competing hell playing good.

Hurts was cooking Against that spag defense, blitzes give veterans fits he backed them off.

Jalen raegor had had a kick off return yesterday he almost popped it. It wasn't nothing special but I could tell ok the game slowing down for these boys they out there go in at it.

You are spot on regarding everything except for Hurts

Raegor is still 22, so my hope is that he becomes more consistent as he gets these reps...we need him to be a bonafide WR2 by the end of the season

Gainwell is better than Boston Scott...it's only right we get Gainwell reps bc he's the future at RB...I see Miles getting less & less of the workload as the season progresses

We invested enough into offensive skill players, we have to address the defense in the draft...3 of the first 4 picks have to be defenders

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green

I still have a problem with having JJ on the field since he is not a option in the pass game
I still think they do a inadequate job really featuring Goedert...I know Ertz had a decent game but I would get Stoll in the game more for blocking and take Dallas of some off his blocking duties so he can run routes- i think he has twice as much YAC as Zack does

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
I still have a problem with having JJ on the field since he is not a option in the pass game
I still think they do a inadequate job really featuring Goedert...I know Ertz had a decent game but I would get Stoll in the game more for blocking and take Dallas of some off his blocking duties so he can run routes- i think he has twice as much YAC as Zack does

Why isn't he tho?

Even that bullshyt pick penalty they called on JJAW at the goal line yesterday, (Still don't get how a corner can press a receiver on his route and he bumps into his own player in the process of doing it and its an offensive pi for a pick play on the receiver trying to run his route).

The refs called that cause JJAW gets no respect

But I think if u switch Ertz for JJAW and JJAW for Ertz on that same play, they probably don't call Ertz on that rub route as opposed to JJAW.

Plus at this point, teams are not expecting him to get the ball and we really drafted him for the redzone.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Plus at this point, teams are not expecting him to get the ball and we really drafted him for the redzone.

With regards to redzone catches. I'm still waiting to see Raegor use his hops and ability to high point the ball, in the endzone. I'm not sure who is at fault for that. Could be coaching, QB decision making/talent/comfort or Raegor not being able to do it at this level. Whatever the real reason is... I'd love for that get corrected.

Expeditiously. :pachaha:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Why isn't he tho?

Even that bullshyt pick penalty they called on JJAW at the goal line yesterday, (Still don't get how a corner can press a receiver on his route and he bumps into his own player in the process of doing it and its an offensive pi for a pick play on the receiver trying to run his route).

The refs called that cause JJAW gets no respect

But I think if u switch Ertz for JJAW and JJAW for Ertz on that same play, they probably don't call Ertz on that rub route as opposed to JJAW.

as a RZ target - he should be considered...his hands arent horrible...he just cant separate from my grandma
its not like the RZ schemes Siriani has been cooking have yielded much positive results