"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
It's good we have o line depth, Dillard may be a downgrade from Mailata but he wasn't too bad at left tackle when I seen him last in real game action.. This situation could have been much worse

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
Damn and I thought we had a chance in that game

Oh well.
Season is looking like 6-11 at this point

:francis:
The season record was always likely to be something like that, Mailata or no, but yeah, it sucks. Mailata is fun to watch and he did a damn good job matched up against Nick Bosa last week. I am not looking forward to having to see Dillard in action. :francis: Thankfully, it doesn’t sound like anything too serious

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
I thought that game last week could give us some momentum and confidence if we won ..

I took another look at the schedule

Cowboys
Chiefs
Panthers
Tom Brady
Raiders
Lions
Chargers
Broncos
Saints

We could legit lose 8 of the next 9 games

Especially if we don't stay healthy

:francis:

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
Stress free Sunday football. :ahh:And it’s my first watching with NFL Redzone. Can’t believe I never used this before.

We’re probably not getting that Colts 1st Round pick, brehs. Wentz has just barely improved his play from disastrous to below-average, he still can’t stay healthy, the Colts are 0-3 and just lost a division matchup to the Titans, and their team is injured to hell. Unless a disaster befalls Tennessee, I don’t see how they win the AFCS. And if I’m Chris Ballard, no way do I let Wentz hit 75% of his snaps unless something massively changes with that team to put them in the wild card race.

Gotta just root against Miami at this point and look forward to two 1sts and a high 2nd. And as I type that, the Dolphins just went up 14-0 over the Raiders. :francis:

:dead: @ the Giants only scoring 14 points on a Falcons team the Eagles blew out 32-6 and WFT getting destroyed by Buffalo. I knew the Football Team were pretenders. They went 7-9 against a division with terrible Eagles and Giants teams and a Cowboys team that lost its starting QB. Could never understand why people were picking them to win the NFC East this year.

Last edited:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Can't help but become even more disenchanted with Hurts after seeing Rodgers carve up the SF same secondary we couldn't exploit

:mjlol:

Big game tomor...no excuses, gotta get a dubski at all costs

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Can't help but become even more disenchanted with Hurts after seeing Rodgers carve up the SF same secondary we couldn't exploit

:mjlol:

Big game tomor...no excuses, gotta get a dubski at all costs

Compared a 6 game starter to one of the best QBs in NFL history brehs