"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Hurts will be fine :hubie:
Mind you, this is the same dude who bounced back from Tua taking his job. Hurts ain't no bytch, he got fight in him and will come back stronger.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
sirianni has no idea whats going on out there and as a result neither do the talentless players or the other bums he has at OC and DC

this was a pitiful effort, i am going to look more forward to the media ripping him apart throughout the week than actual sundays

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
Sirianni has been disappointing these last two games.
Hurts has shown his limitations pretty clearly. Some good things about him, especially in Week 1, but I'm not seeing a franchise QB with him. Tonight was just horrible.
We need our #10 draft pick (and they traded up for), Heisman award winning WR to show up. Devonta has been missing these last two weeks.
Reagor still sucks. At least Quez Watkins is showing something, though.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
not really all that torn over this loss, it is what it is. not a hurts skeptic but dude was AWFUL out there today. inaccurate and short all game. obviously the shytty ass game plan and play calling did him no favors (only 2 run plays called well into the 4th quarter :dead: :dead:). zero adjustments from both sirianni and gannon all game. the coaching staff will deservedly get DESTROYED this week. 14 games left for hurts to audition but if this coaching staff isnt it (still way too early to call) then we got problems brehs. jamaar chase been eating btw meanwhile devonta... :francis:

i still rather devonta + the extra first round pick over chase :hubie: