"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

Not season ending for Brooks but this is the 4th straight year he's suffered a significant injury, feels like they're gonna have no choice to cut him, save that money and move on in the offseason :mjcry:

Time for the rook to step up

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
why is everyone ignoring that the secondary is the weakness for SF's def and we couldn't take advantage???

the excuses for the offense will continue all season

truth be told, I just want the def to stay solid all season...20 pts & under for opponents

Ray diddy bout this up in the post game. Didn’t think it bode well if this is the extent of our offense
They barely worked the intermediate routes or got the TEs involved. All them deep throws against a trash secondary and on the majority of them guys were completely covered

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Ray diddy bout this up in the post game. Didn’t think it bode well if this is the extent of our offense
They barely worked the intermediate routes or got the TEs involved. All them deep throws against a trash secondary and on the majority of them guys were completely covered

Hurts doesn't throw in the middle of the field enough, and doesn't throw intermediate enough

Not throwing intermediate in the modern nfl is wild

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Wentz somehow sprained both his ankles in 1 game

I kinda wanna laugh because it's so ridiculous and in line with who he is, but our draft pick

Ah well, even with it being a 2nd it's gonna look like a fleecing

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green

I kinda wanna laugh because it's so ridiculous and in line with who he is, but our draft pick

but if we can somehow get a high 1st rounder tho

:blessed:

Howie dont fukk it up....Howie dont fukk it up....

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

i dont know whats going with dude...does he have a nutritionist? does have a bone disorder? no player should be this injury prone..he may show flashes here and there but i doubt he will ever show the all world talent he displayed in his first 2 seasons ever again..well at least he played his part and got himself a SB ring...Dak cant say the same lol

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
but if we can somehow get a high 1st rounder tho

:blessed:

Howie dont fukk it up....Howie dont fukk it up....
Only way it happens is if the AFC South is on some 2020 NFC East shyt where every team is at 6 wins but has a chance at the division in the final weeks :pachaha: Colts would have no choice but to go for it.

Any other scenario where their season goes left and Ballard's 100% pulling Wentz to preserve that 1st.

Last edited:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
i dont know whats going with dude...does he have a nutritionist? does have a bone disorder? no player should be this injury prone..he may show flashes here and there but i doubt he will ever show the all world talent he displayed in his first 2 seasons ever again..well at least he played his part and got himself a SB ring...Dak cant say the same lol

let’s not forget that guaranteed money too!!

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
We beat ourselves in that one. Left over 14 points out there. Sirianni is young. Jalen is young. They are both growing. I put this one on Sirianni though. How you get a 91 yard pass, longest in 10 years since Vick and Desean, Biggest of the season in the whole league and don't score? I just didn't like the play calling especially in the redzone. The D was getting to Jalen but was still getting us down there. Sirianni was getting way too cute. We got on Doug for being risky when he didn't have to (Even though Doug converted the most 4th Downs during his tenure) That's how I felt here. Give San Fran's D credit they did well. Jalen didn't get as comfortable this game. But our D also did well too and held them to 17, shut down Jimmy most of the game. That was low enough for us to win. Terrible news about Brandon and Brooks. Dallas is next. NFC East Games anything can happen.