"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
Lol I remember Nikkas got mad at me when I said we shouldn’t have drafted dikkerson bytch ass with our 2nd round pick

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Keep calling games this way and you won’t win a game until week 8...If you’re lucky.

Nick does all that pandering and lip service to cover up for the fact that he may be in over his head. At least appear competent, and 2 weeks in a row he hasn't. I know Jalen is capable of bouncing back and being serviceable at the least, but I don't know if this Staff is the right group to get them there offensively. You have young talent that needs to be nutured, and an RB that gets you 5 plus yards a carry and neither is being used right.

They are confused and the players are feeding off that energy.

Nick about to learn a hard lesson this week

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Keep calling games this way and you won’t win a game until week 8...If you’re lucky.

Nick does all that pandering and lip service to cover up for the fact that he may be in over his head. At least appear competent, and 2 weeks in a row he hasn't. I know Jalen is capable of bouncing back and being serviceable at the least, but I don't know if this Staff is the right group to get them there offensively. You have young talent that needs to be nutured, and an RB that gets you 5 plus yards a carry and neither is being used right.

They are confused and the players are feeding off that energy.

Nick about to learn a hard lesson this week

sweetheart sirianni is trash my god...niners ok..we learn lessons..this shyt here i feel like ive seen enough...he needs to go

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
sweetheart sirianni is trash my god...niners ok..we learn lessons..this shyt here i feel like ive seen enough...he needs to go

We were waiting to see how he responded after admitting his playcalling was meh... i was trying to give it a season...but tonight was REALLY bad. I mean got damn. FO got rid of Doug for what again?