FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
torn achilles for our brother brandon graham
hate it had to be him. this is barnetts last chance to step the fukk up
I need rookie season Barnett back.

I think the defense was fine its a bend but don't break defense ,on the real they did enough for us to be in / win that game . you could tell the 49ers are a veteran team they just had a few more tricks up their sleeves. I thought our linebackers would get killed this year so far they held their own . we held them to 17 points that's all u can ask for.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
why is everyone ignoring that the secondary is the weakness for SF's def and we couldn't take advantage???

the excuses for the offense will continue all season

truth be told, I just want the def to stay solid all season...20 pts & under for opponents

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
why is everyone ignoring that the secondary is the weakness for SF's def and we couldn't take advantage???

the excuses for the offense will continue all season

truth be told, I just want the def to stay solid all season...20 pts & under for opponents

facts we took some great shots down field which we missed on a few but it's nice to know we have some deep threats...

Our intermediate pass game is stagnant, That's why I was saying we need the TE's to be more involved. We have some great TE's we underutalized. They could be killing it for the short passes and getting some YAC. Hell even going deep once in a while.

Wish we could use them like how the Pats used Hernandez and Gronk dual back in the day. Two TE's killing it. Especially in the redzone they had no looks!

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I like the optimism in here after such a frustrating L cause we realize we may be young with some more growing pains to endure during the season with the coaching staff and the offensive skill positions at QB and wide receiver.

But let's keep it real, most of us in here and the city of Philadelphia are going to want heads to roll next Tuesday if we lose to the c00nboys in the same fashion we lost to the 49ers yesterday.
:mjlol:

I expect the Cowboys to win easily. Are defense is ass we have no playmakers or sack getters

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I like the optimism in here after such a frustrating L cause we realize we may be young with some more growing pains to endure during the season with the coaching staff and the offensive skill positions at QB and wide receiver.

But let's keep it real, most of us in here and the city of Philadelphia are going to want heads to roll next Tuesday if we lose to the c00nboys in the same fashion we lost to the 49ers yesterday.
:mjlol:

TBH I don't know what to expect from that game. Since I don't know what to expect, I'm preparing myself for an L.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
TBH I don't know what to expect from that game. Since I don't know what to expect, I'm preparing myself for an L.

Theres no reason we shouldn't beat Dallas, esp if the D holds them to 24 or under

Offense gonna get back on track right

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Beautiful ass pass. I love his Deep ball (Pause) I do think he gets scared and don't trust his receivers yet in the middle of the field. They need to let Ward play more as he was good for Hurts in the slot last year. This coaching staff is confusing.

interesting. his week 1 pass chart had like 1 pass attempt in the middle of the field ALL game. im sure the chart will look similar in week 2 as well. lets see if the coaching staff and hurts work on this throughout the season because thats lowkey criminally with the tight ends we have in philly. that flaw will be easy for defenses to scheme for eventually.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I need rookie season Barnett back.

I think the defense was fine its a bend but don't break defense ,on the real they did enough for us to be in / win that game . you could tell the 49ers are a veteran team they just had a few more tricks up their sleeves. I thought our linebackers would get killed this year so far they held their own . we held them to 17 points that's all u can ask for.
defense was fantastic. they did give up 2 long as TD drives though

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
my lil brother texted me saying Tua is hurt
which helps our draft in 2022 but Jacoby Briskett is the QB

I gotta root against the black QB, black coach and the black GM...I feel like a c00n :snoop:
I feel you, I'm Samoan so seeing tua getting hurt is :mjgrin: for our draft pick then I feel like a c00n for rooting for against him winning every game :mjcry:. I just wanna see my Uso do well in the league

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

Not season ending for Brooks but this is the 4th straight year he's suffered a significant injury, feels like they're gonna have no choice to cut him, save that money and move on in the offseason :mjcry: