"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Why doesnt EVERYONE just put him on ignore....you wont see his shyt and eventually, if noone responds he goes away

to be honest- his babble has derailed and brought this thread down....do yourself a favor

I usually don't put people on ignore...but yea I had to do it.
He can go to reddit with all that irrational nonsense. He'll fit in good over there

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Barnett and Sweat both in contract years… one of them needs to step up with the additional playing time.

Looking to see what Milton Williams can do also in BG’s absence. Good thing to have d line depth

Also please call up Jordan Howard.

Edit: Sweat got extended. :ufdup:Barnett better step up

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
After calming down. The eagles youth showed on the offensive side of the ball yesterday. These are the games where young players lose and young coaching staff gets exposed.

It will be a long year with this offense and the youngest coaching staff in the league.

The defense need playmakers asap and need to value Linebackers more. Secondary is not good.

Hurts need to develop more and to be honest they need to let go of the training wheels and let him go. Don't contain him into certain percentages completions and all that bullshyt.

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Im over the L. Simply being inexperienced is what did them in when you put it into perspective. The niners excuted and adjusted when it mattered. The fact that this young team had them on their heels for the majority of the game is encouraging, but there will be growing pains. That's the reality...IMO Philly may not have the patience required to let this thing grow and mature though given the amount of fans that went off the rails yesterday lol. Even though the mistakes are very fixable.

With that said, let's take another moment to appreciate this damn pass and catch...

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Im over the L. Simply being inexperienced is what did them in when you put it into perspective. The niners excuted and adjusted when it mattered. The fact that this young team had them on their heels for the majority of the game is encouraging, but there will be growing pains. That's the reality...IMO Philly may not have the patience required to let this thing grow and mature though given the amount of fans that went off the rails yesterday lol. Even though the mistakes are very fixable.

With that said, let's take another moment to appreciate this damn pass and catch...

Beautiful ass pass. I love his Deep ball (Pause) I do think he gets scared and don't trust his receivers yet in the middle of the field. They need to let Ward play more as he was good for Hurts in the slot last year. This coaching staff is confusing.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Beautiful ass pass. I love his Deep ball (Pause) I do think he gets scared and don't trust his receivers yet in the middle of the field. They need to let Ward play more as he was good for Hurts in the slot last year. This coaching staff is confusing.

Hurts doesn't believe in his accuracy throwing to the middle of the field, which maybe why we under use the tight ends. To be good in the NFL, you HAVE to throw in the middle area

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
I like the optimism in here after such a frustrating L cause we realize we may be young with some more growing pains to endure during the season with the coaching staff and the offensive skill positions at QB and wide receiver.

But let's keep it real, most of us in here and the city of Philadelphia are going to want heads to roll next Tuesday if we lose to the c00nboys in the same fashion we lost to the 49ers yesterday.
:mjlol: