"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
You have almost 100k posts on a Internet forum with no signs of slowing down and you’re talking about mental illness? Do you even have friends offline? Go look at yourself in the mirror, walk outside, and touch some grass.

Don’t even bother replying. Basement dwelling ass nikka. I said what I said about your goof ass. Not derailing this thread.

:laff: you reek of p*ssy and im sure you don't get any...kick rocks you little bytch...go change your tampon..this is an eagles thread...not a thread for bytch ass nikkas who can't tell the truth

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
So we're about a 98.3 - 99% lock (by my math) to go undefeated the rest of the way and make the playoffs

Best Running game in the league

Jalen and Devonta balling Outta control

dikkerson coming into his own

Miles on his way back

The young LBs are getting better every week

Slay can't stop scoring

Sirianni stopped being a retard

The rest of the schedule is light enough that Gannon being a retard might not matter

@B1G_controversy has gone back into hiding

Life is good :win:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
We need the Colts to win 3 of their next 4 games and we are gonna get the first rounder

:wow:

We need the Dolphins to go on another losing streak

Devonta is gonna have a helluva test against Lattimore on Sunday...I won't be looking at his stats to determine if he plays well...I'll be paying attn to him beating the press consistently and creating separation

I'm honestly ready to trade Raegor for a 5th/6th rounder in the offseason