"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Daps
Couldn't comment on the thread earlier and was on the road alot but was there any discussion about that Goedert hit? I couldn't believe there was no flag called on that. Dude flat out speared him.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Last 3 Games:

Over 200+ Rushing Yards Average
3 Rushers over 40 Yards, 3 Games Straight (1st in the NFL since 1940)
32.6 Points Per Game
2-1 Record
1st Eagles Win in Denver since 1989

:ohhh:

Some are so quick to hate and write the young Lion off. Always nitpicking everything he does when the reality is every QB need to be able to develop. This is the future. We have a Power Running game now. Jalen was fantastic (The Pick was a rushed a throw, his only mistake). You all know I've had my issues with Nick. He has adapted these last 3 weeks. He hasn't given up on the run at all. Gannon is up and down but called a better game this game. It was Gannon fault we lost to the Chargers. Jalen just needed the ball but the D let Justin dink and dunk for 7 minutes. That was a huge win on the Road. Now let's get a Home Win next week. After the way the Broncos manhandled the Boys. That's crazy we bodied them at Home.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Couldn't comment on the thread earlier and was on the road alot but was there any discussion about that Goedert hit? I couldn't believe there was no flag called on that. Dude flat out speared him.
Probably gonna be a fine in the next few weeks. Somebody just got fined this week for a hit on us previously

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
we need he who shall not be named to come in here and tell us why we need to dismiss this performance

Yeah I've been waiting too

folding-chair-fold-up-chair.gif

KingCesar

All Star
Daps

what a real 1st round receiver looks like :wow:

Reagor is so goddamn worthless, man. Can’t believe my dumbass actually cheered when Howie chose him over Jefferson. Eagles better pray Devonta Smith stays healthy this season, because he’s single-handedly carrying the WR group. :snoop:

I’ve been critical of Hurts throughout this season, but he looked fantastic this game, at least in the 1st half of it. Between last week and this week, he’s done a much better job staying in the pocket and keeping his eyes downfield. He’s also thrown some absolute dimes. I still don’t know if Hurts will ever become a long-term starter, but if he can continue to string together more games like that over the rest of the season, I’ll be comfortable with him starting in 2022.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Reagor is so goddamn worthless, man. Can’t believe my dumbass actually cheered when Howie chose him over Jefferson. Eagles better pray Devonta Smith stays healthy this season, because he’s single-handedly carrying the WR group. :snoop:

I’ve been critical of Hurts throughout this season, but he looked fantastic this game, at least in the 1st half of it. Between last week and this week, he’s done a much better job staying in the pocket and keeping his eyes downfield. He’s also thrown some absolute dimes. I still don’t know if Hurts will ever become a long-term starter, but if he can continue to string together more games like that over the rest of the season, I’ll be comfortable with him starting in 2022.
I was with you about cheering raegor over Jefferson. I blame the years of having Jordan Matthews and Nelly, slot guys that failed on the outside and JJ was mostly a slot guy at LSU

I was wrong about raegor:yeshrug:. The way used him in Detroit with the end arounds is the right way but we can't run a screen right with dude for him to be effective and his route running ain't it

Smith is the #1 and now that him and Jalen are really geling together :banderas: league will take notice

I like quez too, I think he can really be a solid #2 deep threat guy. He had a bad drop today in the enzone but him making plays as a 6 rounder project, he's already over achieved

For the draft I'm looking at this dude to add

He just broke his ankle and was starting to get late first round, early 2nd round projections. Hopefully he slides to the 3rd round :win: