"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Last draft there were talks of getting Micah at LB but Im glad we got Devonta.

If we can get a dog LB that is close to Micah's level I'd be happy, that's our biggest weakness on D at the moment

I think Jalen is improving a lot but he's still very shaky to me. Something about his mechanics and slow delivery throws me off. Granted maybe im making an unfair comparison to Vick who was mobile but had a big arm and quick ass release. Vick was throwing bullets with a flick of the wrist.

Anyways im liking the progression overall even if it might be too little too late type of situation

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

:wow::wow: the Jalen hurts era

Look good. Feel good. Play good.
smiley.png

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

That's why you don't even think about trading Lane, he's out here catching bodies :russ:

It's pretty obvious that the Oline probably Lane and Kelce has had input to Nick about running the ball more. Unbeknownst to Lurie, Howie built a running offensive line with Jordan dikkerson etc...

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I also hate prevaricators who cant keep it real...reeks of mental illness..cry me a fukking river :camby:
You have almost 100k posts on a Internet forum with no signs of slowing down and you’re talking about mental illness? Do you even have friends offline? Go look at yourself in the mirror, walk outside, and touch some grass.

Don’t even bother replying. Basement dwelling ass nikka. I said what I said about your goof ass. Not derailing this thread.