"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Now is the PERFECT time to trade Slay...the way he's playing, we can work the phones to get a second rounder

Played really well last night...gotta strike while the iron is hot

I want more picks
Agreed.

Every 1st round pick in next years draft needs to defense (outside of qb possibly)

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
giphy.gif

:salute: Peace Zach. Dallas has been coming up for a while. I guess we are going with the "Young" Eagles squad now. Peace

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
There are some big things that I don’t like about Sirianni, and I’m certainly not going to argue that he’s a good head coach right now. But I don’t understand how anyone can watch wide receivers running open all over the field and seriously think he’s the biggest problem with the offense. The biggest problem with the offense, right now, is that we have a QB who can’t read a defense, can’t throw accurately, and can’t work in a pocket. And no offense is going to look good with a QB like that.

I'm still willing to see if Hurts and Sirianni can grow this season, and I haven't drawn any conclusion on either of them. But right now, I really do think Hurts is the limiting factor for the offense.
Sirianni is the biggest problem because he’s the got damn HC. He’s passing more than Andy fukking Reid. Nobody is respecting the running game (rightfully). Hurts was running for his life all last night because the o line is ass and everyone knows every down is a passing play. Hurts isn’t perfect and again he hasn’t even started 11 games in his got damn career but his coach isn’t even attempting to put him in a position to succeed. He’s coaching like his QB is a HOFer with a stacked Oline.

Even if hurts is ass why does the HC keep running the offense through him? Sirianni is a dumbass and the rate limiting step. He has no idea what he’s doing.

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
Happy for Ertz. He’ll get a good offense to play in, a real QB and HC to play with, and has a genuine shot of postseason success. I wish him all the best in Arizona.

A 5th Round pick and Tay Gowan, huh? Well, it’s at least another draft pick, and beggars can’t be choosers. :manny:

Eagles need to look into shipping more players out before the deadline. Anyone aside from Hurts, Smith, Mailata, Gainwell, Watkins, Goedert, Hargrave, and Sweat should be on the table. :ufdup:

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Serious Question....

Is Jalen Hurts bad or is dude not getting a fair shake?
He has a lot to work on, but the coaching staff clearly isnt coaching him up properly. Over the last 4 games he's thrown 150 times and the RBs have ran it 37... He's gonna get ran out of the city and if he goes somewhere else I have a feeling he'd do well.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Serious Question....

Is Jalen Hurts bad or is dude not getting a fair shake?
He's being asked to do something he's not capable of doing imo. He's not the guy to win games with his arm, maybe he'll get better maybe not, but Sirianni isn't doing him any favors keeping the ball in his hands when he isn't consistent enough to do things with it. If this just a method of evaluation though, so be it.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Anyone know anything about Ty Gowan
They were acting like Ertz could get a 3rd rounder so a 5th and a rookie that can't get snaps seems kinda :patrice: