"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now is the PERFECT time to trade Slay...the way he's playing, we can work the phones to get a second rounder

Played really well last night...gotta strike while the iron is hot

I want more picks

Agreed.

Every 1st round pick in next years draft needs to defense (outside of qb possibly)

im all for getting picks but does anyone trust the man making them? take a look at the last couple years, howie is fukking garbageeeee at drafting/accessing talent :trash:

siranni's clearly not a good coach and jalen hasnt looked like an nfl qb but this shyt all starts up top :snoop:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
He's done it all season

This hurts me (no pun intended :mjlol:)..when we get good QB play, we generally make the offs

This could be a wild card team with better QB play

We knew we needed to win through the air and we saw what the passing game looked like

One read & run for dear life

Devonta was open ALL NIGHT...this is sad
OUR O-LINE IS ASS

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
im all for getting picks but does anyone trust the man making them? take a look at the last couple years, howie is fukking garbageeeee at drafting/accessing talent :trash:

siranni's clearly not a good coach and jalen hasnt looked like an nfl qb but this shyt all starts up top :snoop:

The more picks we have, the higher the likelihood of drafting future starters

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
OUR O-LINE IS ASS
Honestly, outside of dikkerson (who's been noticeably bad) I thought they've been halfway decent

Dillard has played better than any of us could have imagined. Mailata was good at LT, and while his play has slipped a little at RT imo, I've still noticed dominant and wow moments from him.

Driscoll has been decent, and I haven't noticed any especially bad plays from the other fill ins

Kelce has been up and down but he's still the leader and glue there.

The coaching has killed them. It's all the rpo and extended plays. No one can block as long as they're being asked to. Jalen holds the ball way too long before deciding to throw or break the pocket too. He's gotta be more decisive.
They've gotten a crazy amount of penalties because of the rpos too.

The run blocking has actually been great, but that could just be because they've done so little of it, but our #s are top 5 in average (I'm sure it'll fall with more carries but they've done well)

The coaching needs to adjust to what our roster is, and it'll help this young line even more imo

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully he has that new team rejuvenation for my Cards.Sometimes you see that with vets.They'll get traded to a new team and go bananas for the remainder of the season..

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Hopefully he has that new team rejuvenation for my Cards.Sometimes you see that with vets.They'll get traded to a new team and go bananas for the remainder of the season..

it's honestly the best situation for him plus his wife is from Arizona so that's good for them

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Honestly, outside of dikkerson (who's been noticeably bad) I thought they've been halfway decent

Dillard has played better than any of us could have imagined. Mailata was good at LT, and while his play has slipped a little at RT imo, I've still noticed dominant and wow moments from him.

Driscoll has been decent, and I haven't noticed any especially bad plays from the other fill ins

Kelce has been up and down but he's still the leader and glue there.

The coaching has killed them. It's all the rpo and extended plays. No one can block as long as they're being asked to. Jalen holds the ball way too long before deciding to throw or break the pocket too. He's gotta be more decisive.
They've gotten a crazy amount of penalties because of the rpos too.

The run blocking has actually been great, but that could just be because they've done so little of it, but our #s are top 5 in average (I'm sure it'll fall with more carries but they've done well)

The coaching needs to adjust to what our roster is, and it'll help this young line even more imo
That one play where I believe it was Shaq Barrett rushing and hurts had to scramble and they basically ran circles around Dillard had me :stopitslime::stopitslime::laff::laff:

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I can't remember who had it, but I was watching a pre-game/All-22 video a few days ago and they showed how we ran the exact same RPO 3 times and it worked once. It was a Ertz TD that worked and I think the others Jalen ran it and didn't get much or he threw it out of bounds. Its like we're structuing the O like this is college. I don't know if thats due to the ineptness of Srianni or Hurts, but the offense looks worse than what we had last year. Air Raid RPO with no threat of a RB run :huhldup: