"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
He's being asked to do something he's not capable of doing imo. He's not the guy to win games with his arm, maybe he'll get better maybe not, but Sirianni isn't doing him any favors keeping the ball in his hands when he isn't consistent enough to do things with it. If this just a method of evaluation though, so be it.
Exactly. If he can’t throw. Why is the pass run ratio 10:1? Sirianni is an idiot. He’s basically a rookie QB and he isn’t helping him at all.

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Anyone know anything about Ty Gowan
They were acting like Ertz could get a 3rd rounder so a 5th and a rookie that can't get snaps seems kinda :patrice:
Wasn’t nobody giving up a 3 for Ertz breh. Hate to so him go, but this was probably near the top of the expected return for him, honestly.

Daps
5th round pick = special teams regular at best if they keep it. Most likely will be traded though.

I wonder if this is the Eagles version of The Process we're gonna see this year.

:patrice:

Anyway, peace to Zach Ertz.

Where y'all put him in the pantheon of Eagles TEs? GOAT? Top 3?

I'm :flabbynsick: in Eagledom, so I don't know if I'd say he was a better player than Keith Jackson, but as far as a better Eagles career, Ertz is tops. Chad Lewis 3rd.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
5th round pick = special teams regular at best if they keep it. Most likely will be traded though.

I wonder if this is the Eagles version of The Process we're gonna see this year.

I'm :flabbynsick: in Eagledom, so I don't know if I'd say he was a better player than Keith Jackson, but as far as a better Eagles career, Ertz is tops. Chad Lewis 3rd.

There was some buzz on Tay before the draft- I thought he may go higher than he did- there is a chance he maybe a better safety than corner bc the reports are he has issues mirroring WR but he is a good tackler

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
1517800611_08_1005423537_25LFsupe020518.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Finsidetheiggles.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F943834812.jpeg

Forever an eagles legend. He brought alot of brehs on here and eagles fans around the world on February 4th 2018 alot of joy with his go ahead TD for the lead

When the news broke, I kinda got a Lil emotional cause of he did so much for the team and city.

Imma miss you ertz :mjcry:.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang

Honestly, I think the best we could have gotten was a 4th from anyone. Last year of a contract which is high and his play ain't what it once was

But really think Howie put the ego and bullshyt aside and just wanted to do Ertz right and send him to a contender and just got what he could

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Yeah I'm not mad at this trade. His play has declined and it was past the point of needing to move on. Getting a pick and a young guy at a position of need is fine with me

Love Ertz for everything he did here and we would have never won that superbowl without him, but this was the right thing to do

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
There was some buzz on Tay before the draft- I thought he may go higher than he did- there is a chance he maybe a better safety than corner bc the reports are he has issues mirroring WR but he is a good tackler
Yeah, word I got from the scouting community is that Tay had kind of a late surge during the draft process and that there's upside there. Someone like that and a 5th is about as good a return as we could've hoped for at this point.

Sad to see another SB hero go but that's the circle of life in the NFL, glad he's going to a contender :mjcry::wow:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, word I got from the scouting community is that Tay had kind of a late surge during the draft process and that there's upside there. Someone like that and a 5th is about as good a return as we could've hoped for at this point.

Sad to see another SB hero go but that's the circle of life in the NFL, glad he's going to a contender :mjcry::wow:

I have been critical of ertz being on this team in 2021 but he is the best TE in eagles history and a big part of the super bowl win, I respect what he does in Philly - and I want to see him win in Arizona.

BUT

We shouldnt pay him 8.5 million and split time with Goedert- eagles need to have a full year of Dallas before committing 10m+

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

Ertz is the best Eagles TE...even though he cant block my mama he is far and away the best- altho I did really dig Brent Celek and shout out to Keith Byars