"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
We saw the entirety of Nick's playbook against Atlanta. He has nothing else
Devanta was such a dynamic WR in college. I don’t even think I’ve seen them motion him this season at all :dead:

Lining up in shotgun on the goal line multiple times :hhh:

I bet even nick was surprised when he got the job dude ain’t it

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
The jury is still out but as these games go along, it's starting to become clear Hurts may not be the long term answer here. The guy is really inconsistent.

If Watson can get away from that legal trouble, I don't mind giving up a First and Hurts for Watson.

Hurts may need to go back home if shyt don't start clicking for him and we see some improvement.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I blame the coach 1000%

I'm good if he gets fired tonight.

But Jalen is not the guy.
He can stay the QB for the next year until we build the defense back up and pray the Oline comes together

Find a new QB in '23
At this pt my biggest worry is that we get three top 15 picks and fukk them up

i have no faith in our GM

outside of potentially Devonta and Miles…what have we done right in early rounds lately

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Hurts was ass but unfortunately he will get no leash to grow like a normal young qb who has started 9-10 games. Sirianni being the worst coach I’ve ever seen since I’ve been an Eagles fan doesn’t help neither does the talentless roster Howie has assembled per usual.

hurts will get ran out after the year is over even though it really at minimum should be sirianni gone.

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Hurts was ass but unfortunately he will get no leash to grow like a normal young qb who has started 9-10 games. Sirianni being the worst coach I’ve ever seen since I’ve been an Eagles fan doesn’t help neither does the talentless roster Howie has assembled per usual.

hurts will get ran out after the year is over even though it really at minimum should be sirianni gone.

And the cycle will continue unfortunately... because hiding in all of this is the Front Office

Even Chip had a gimmick and one the best sports science programs we've seen. Nick doesnt even have that.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware

How is this not primarily a coaching issue